The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:29 pm

But not without plenty of salt and autism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:29 pm
The best is yet to come. The salt over the years of having mutilated themselves is going to be legendary.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:38 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:29 pm
The best is yet to come. The salt over the years of having mutilated themselves is going to be legendary.
I think you forget why 41% is a meme

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:25 pm

That leaves 59% to piss and moan.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Until 41% of that 59% 41%s themselves

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:36 am

It will never not be mind-boggling to me that we've reached the point in society where mentally ill people play pretend and it's a thought-crime to deny their delusions. I don't know if it's a result of postmodernism, da Jooz or wut.

I know gender dysphoria is a thing but I'm willing to bet the real cases are infinitesimally rare. Most of these so-called troons are just autistic whackjobs wanting to be special, especially now society is being forced to accommodate them.

Something something clownworld.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:58 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:36 am
I don't know if it's a result of postmodernism, da Jooz or wut.
Well, it's both. It's product of their university indoctrination. They're taught about postmodernism and how there's no such thing as objective reality, therefore reality is entirely subjective, therefore if I think I am a woman then I must be a woman because reality is entirely subjective.
Guest wrote:
I know gender dysphoria is a thing but I'm willing to bet the real cases are infinitesimally rare.
There's a teaching hospital in Australia, I think it's University of Sydney but I'm not positive, that deals with head cases. In 2000 they saw exactly one case of gender dysphoria. In 2017 they saw hundreds of cases. It's definitely a fad and there's definitely a lot of people who claim they have it that don't

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:00 am

Speaking of clowns, trannies belong in the circus

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:04 am

Guest wrote:
Most of these so-called troons are just autistic whackjobs wanting to be special
Partially, but a lot of it is autistic guys taking the "all white men are scum" thing way too literally due to their tism. They think if they become a woman and finish the trans baptism by removing their dick then they are absolved of original sin and will no longer be hated, and to an extent they are technically right (the autistic way of being right since it's still stupid) since the left will leave them alone...for now.

They all have no self worth as men and are completely demoralised, it's why so many of them have those dead eyes like Luke Mochrie.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:28 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:58 am
In 2000 they saw exactly one case of gender dysphoria. In 2017 they saw hundreds of cases. It's definitely a fad and there's definitely a lot of people who claim they have it that don't
Bit of a softball. They'll claim that troons were too scared/ashamed to come forward 17 years ago.