NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:22 pm
Based Lindsay helping keep the White race pure by aborting her colored baby,
She more than compensates for this by using her platform to spread anti-white bigotry, fucking only niggers and curryniggers and generally continuing to exist

User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:04 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:22 pm
Based Lindsay helping keep the White race pure by aborting her colored baby,
She more than compensates for this by using her platform to spread anti-white bigotry, fucking only niggers and curryniggers and generally continuing to exist
Wasn't the theory that her SpaceXhusband is a white man? She's also trying to get pregnant as well as she got angry at her therapist using the term "geriatric pregnancy" https://archive.md/8rb6S

User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:13 pm
Wasn't the theory that her SpaceXhusband is a white man?
It's not a 'theory', he is white. She married a white cuck because Tyrone and Pajeet have used her up and don't want her any more
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:13 pm
She's also trying to get pregnant as well
>37 year old woman who drinks enough alcohol to kill a horse
>thinks she can get pregnant
>thinks she can stay sober for nine months

Good luck with that Lindsay

User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:18 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:13 pm
Wasn't the theory that her SpaceXhusband is a white man?
It's not a 'theory', he is white. She married a white cuck because Tyrone and Pajeet have used her up and don't want her any more
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:13 pm
She's also trying to get pregnant as well
>37 year old woman who drinks enough alcohol to kill a horse
>thinks she can get pregnant
>thinks she can stay sober for nine months

Good luck with that Lindsay
You're right that it would be impossible for Lindsay to stay sober for that long. This is the same woman who feels the need to drink for 2 days because her book got mediocre reviews. It's clear Alcohol is her way to deal with any uncomfortable emotions or situations as well as doing passive aggressive insults to people she doesn't like or won't fight back.

User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Her face is literally starting to yellow from all the alcohol. She's fat. She looks about fifty. Forget carrying a child to term. If I were her I'd be concerned about living for another nine months.
Killing her half-brown baby for attention and money doesn't seem like such a good idea now, does it?

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6539
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:54 pm

>having to live with the consequences of your own mistakes for the rest of your life

Noooo, someone needs to save poor Lindsay!

User avatar
Ihatebradjones
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Ihatebradjones » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:35 pm
Killing her half-brown baby for attention and money doesn't seem like such a good idea now, does it?
As opposed to spending time and money on raising a guaranteed failure? Lindsay was doomed in either case.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:32 pm

Ihatebradjones wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:29 pm
As opposed to spending time and money on raising a guaranteed failure? Lindsay was doomed in either case.
Having a kid might've forced her to grow up. Instead of the perpetual arrested development she's in now

User avatar
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:32 pm
Ihatebradjones wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:29 pm
As opposed to spending time and money on raising a guaranteed failure? Lindsay was doomed in either case.
Having a kid might've forced her to grow up. Instead of the perpetual arrested development she's in now
Western society will never force allow women to grow up. Coddled women are the reason our society is fucked.

User avatar
Guest

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:32 pm
Ihatebradjones wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:29 pm
As opposed to spending time and money on raising a guaranteed failure? Lindsay was doomed in either case.
Having a kid might've forced her to grow up. Instead of the perpetual arrested development she's in now
Women don't actually change when they have kids. Fuck off you lying cuck.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 24 guests