People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:17 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:19 am
I am today learning about estimated tax payments if you are going to owe more than $1000 in taxes
Over here you can ask to have your pre-payments reduced if you "predict" having less taxable income this year. Given how soft the IRS is (see: DSP), surely they'll let you do the same.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:41 am

My penis makes for an amazing logo.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:23 am

Hope the logo doesn't come up short.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:26 am

I think it's solid.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:30 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:24 pm
Twitter gets a lot of shit, but it's a real wild west compared to Facebook. :D Or at least I never got even a warning even though I've shitposted there anything I've liked. You'll fly instantly out of kikebook if you write something that, even hypothetically, might be mildly offensive to someone, e.g. "I don't think Trump is that bad." Facebook only accepts pictures of your face, cat, and totally generic comments like "you look good in this picture." All else is error.
What happens if you say anything about Mark Zuckerberg being a goofy lizard person?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:32 am

Some fuck was stripping a car behind my house between the hours of 12 and 4 AM. Had his car running the entire time and was fumbling around with a lighter and flashlight, alternately. Delightful. I wish I could just shoot everyone who loiters in my neighborhood for longer than 20 minutes without a valid reason.
SpoilerShow
It wasn't technically happening on my property, so it's the city's problem. Fuck the city anyway. They deserve the wave of homeless zomboids shitting all over everything. Our street gets trash dumped on it from the homeless all the fucking time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:34 am

My faplet is kill.
RIP my kinda shitty but longest lasting shitposting friend.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:03 am
The Amazon logo is a penis.
But is it a feminine penis?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:34 am
My faplet is kill.
RIP my kinda shitty but longest lasting shitposting friend.
Another unfortunate china virus death.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]