DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:21 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:26 am
I think I hate the Quartering more than DSP. In fact, I know I do. DSP is just a lolcow but the Quartering is someone I want to see beaten to a bloody heap with baseball bats.
Well, he got beaten up by a tranny, albeit lightly.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:01 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:26 am
I think I hate the Quartering more than DSP. In fact, I know I do. DSP is just a lolcow but the Quartering is someone I want to see beaten to a bloody heap with baseball bats.
I know what you mean. Fill can't really help himself. He just is a total shithead by nature. But Quartering comes off as more self-aware and seems to be the faggot he is by choice.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:09 am

He's a lolcow who doesn't know he's a lolcow and likes to shit on other cows as if he's not just as bad. But then he's also a massive two-faced hypocrite who wants to be buddy-buddy with cows when it suits him, and buddy-buddy with "detractors" (of boogie, dsp, anyone really) when it suits him. Cuckening is a complete piece of shit you can't trust. Just like his mentor, Boogie1488.

DSP is just a narcissistic shithead blowhard. He's only two-faced when someone has authority or power over him, and even then he's often a toxic bitch anyway. DSP is what he is. He's not some kind of faggot trying to LARP a perfect keikaku rusemaster identity for himself. Fill also doesn't fence-sit nearly as much as cuckening. Cuckening is basically Boogie 2.0
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:37 am

So how it was the "interview"? It was just another dsp pre-stream in the end?

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:35 am

Bobito wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:37 am
So how it was the "interview"? It was just another dsp pre-stream in the end?
I guess snorts and blowjob sounds, blowjob sounds and snorts

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:31 am

Thing is that DSP is a joke and has been for years. He's miserable and alone. It's hard to hate him most of the time because his life is the comeuppance he deserves. He's got no friends, a wife who clearly hates him who he never spends time with, a crippled cat he hates (he's allergic) who he only bought as a begging tool, and he spends hours every day begging for money.

Quarterpounder has some measure of success for what basically amounts to REEEEing about Kotaku and being pretending 2-3 trannies being offended about the new Doom game is some sort of mass SJW hysteria. He's just a turbofaggot who hasn't yet had his comeuppance (apart from being beaten up by that transvestite), which makes him easily hateable.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:52 am

Cuckening is a drama whore who tries to take it on another level by pretending he cares in a similar way Booger tries to pretend he cares about peace, justice and how those 10 cans of Mountain Dew don't look appealing at all to him.

Pigroach deserves all the things that happened to him and more, but he sure is in a position where only truly retarded people can discover him now and start supporting him. He is done publicly and has been done for quite some time, the obviously frustrating thing about him is that he keeps chugging along through manipulating and lying to his core fanbase of retards, squeezing them dry as much as he can, while being one of the most unlikeable people to ever watch playing a fucking video game.

I can't tell you who I dislike more based on their personality and behaviour, but you always have more contempt for a person that's getting away with their behaviour - like Booger did for so long.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:41 pm

At least DSP used to be entertaining in some messed up way. Can't say the same about The Cuckening.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:39 pm

Yeah, that as well. That fucker's only remotely entertaining moment was when he was having the short lived feud with Booger. He is worthless and not funny in any way! Disgraceful.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Fill came out the slude that was Youtube gayming and the Fucking Gay Community but The Niggering came from the slude of anti-SJW outrage nideos made by grifters and people who behave like SJWs anyway.
The big nosed asshat Prick Prada acts like the Niggering is stunning and brave because he sood the tranny who touched him and made him feel things when beating the Fattening to death would have been the first good thing the Tranny race ever did.