Words and phrases that only assholes use

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Words and phrases that only assholes use

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:39 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:54 am
"Do better."
I've seen this twice today, both from total cunts.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:03 am

"Do whatever I tell you better."

Maybe I'd accept the framing if we were discussing whether or not an army should follow the Geneva Convention for captured prisoners of war. "Do better" might mean something then, since it implies a violation of human rights and abhorrent criminal acts.

But the "do better" in this case is just not adhering to whatever far-left propaganda directive is currently being spread. When I think "do better," I imagine some faggot sperging out because vaccinated people aren't wearing masks indoors anymore. Some ultra gay shit like that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:38 pm

The gay developers of some shit game called SemenHot released an update where they deleted the end of the game in which you do the Jewwario. Their exact words as to why were "You deserve better."
I didn't bother posting here when it happened but they used another term I hate - "self harm." I really don't like that theres newspeak for committing sudoku.

Anybody who wants "better" for you is a sniveling conniving POS. They want you dead and your children raped (and they think its funny.) Outwardly negative people aren't good people - because nobody is - but they - or more precisely us - are the closet things to good people there are or ever will be.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:53 pm

Well that's some dumb ass shit in Super Hot. That be like if you removed violence in Postal and it'll just sound like some kind of Paperboy rip-off.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:25 pm

Self harm is cutting yourself. To call suicide self harm is almost like making fun of it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:20 am

People who mock someone's point by rewriting it in crAzY SPeLlLinG are 100% faggots 100% of the time.

When people do that, it always comes off to me like the original point is reasonable, but they're trying to make it LOOK crazy.

A few examples if you're fortunate enough to not know what I'm talking about.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:40 am

Since this is the correct thread, I'd very much like to add 'vaccine hesitant' to the list.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:08 am

While that guy Bret Weinstein is quoting is correct that the reason people don't trust the vaccine is because the very people telling you it's safe have absolutely zero credibility, he kind of lost me when he suggested that people distressed by Trump and/or Brexit would come to this conclusion. Those people will go to their grave believing that racism and The Russians were responsible for both those things. They're exactly the kind of credulous morons who will believe anything the media tells them, including that covid 'vaccines' are safe

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:27 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:40 am
Since this is the correct thread, I'd very much like to add 'vaccine hesitant' to the list.
What a world, where the right to refuse medical treatment is soon to be revoked, along with the other personal freedoms we've given up in my lifetime, such as right to privacy. The government can fly a drone over your house and watch you naked right now, or read all your emails/listen to your calls whenever they want. And soon, you'll have no right to refuse the medications government feels you should be on.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:40 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:20 am
Isn't the most likely target for that "what's the point?" question the fact that it might be PG-13?