DHI Wellness Check Thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
User avatar
Newhalf
Posts: 2115
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:07 am

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:49 am

That isn't possible, goy.
At least one shot every 3 months or granma is gonna die.
It's a trap!

User avatar
AdorableOtter
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:11 am

>ASS
It seems he's been posting lengthy positive fanboi steam reviews for some reason. Dude's probably taking some kind of happy drugs, but it's apparently not a schizo med, unfortunately.
SpoilerShow
Image
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:19 pm
How come you're back, Otter? Something happened in Swampgermany or just absolute boredom?
In short, I somehow injured my right shoulder and I can't do normie stuff anymore. As great VoiceOfReasonPast once said, internet degeneracy is the best cure for physical injuries, that's why. Also, I've been mostly offline for the sake of sanity. Internet is fucked. DHI will have an influx of people if this place was more visible, even though I don't know if that's a good thing.

side note: I actually thought about making a lengthy shitpost about how Corona-chan nearly killed me about a year ago, but I already deleted the relevant data (screencap of my fitness band) by accident, and it's not funny anymore without the evidence. (short version is, my worst symptom was fatigue and I already felt okay next morning, no fever, no elevated heart rate, still felt kinda fatigued but didn't feel sick anymore. the worst thing happened due to Corona-chan is I ate a shit ton of ice cream because I had weird sugar cravings)

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 38531
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:53 am

>ASS liked TrannyAge: Faggotry Inquisition
Anyone even memeing about his supposed tranny detection abilities is getting banned. It's one thing to be a retard, it's another to like shit with this in it:
SpoilerShow
Image
And think nothing's wrong with the world.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
AdorableOtter
Posts: 1020
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:58 am

I completely forgot there were homo/trans degenerate shit in DA games, lol. Dude is probably coming out of the closet or something.

User avatar
Guest

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:58 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:58 am
I completely forgot there were homo/trans degenerate shit in DA games, lol.
I guess you forgot DA existed. Can't say I blame you.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:58 am
Dude is probably coming.
Yeah.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:11 am
In short, I somehow injured my right shoulder and I can't do normie stuff anymore.
I can't see why you couldn't have jerked off your friends with your left hand.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:11 am
I ate a shit ton of ice cream because I had weird sugar cravings
OK Roses whatever you say.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8140
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:28 pm

He likes the DA games because the troons are so obvious, of course. Now, a game like Tales of Zestiria, that's hard. Is Mykleo a full on troon or just a white-haired femboy? Is Edna a flat pettanko or a full-fledged troon? Not to mention the feather earrings!

User avatar
Complicity
Posts: 1729
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:14 am
Location: Guinea

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by Complicity » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:30 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:11 am
>ASS
It seems he's been posting lengthy positive fanboi steam reviews for some reason. Dude's probably taking some kind of happy drugs, but it's apparently not a schizo med, unfortunately.
You can say that he's transitioning into a new format.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:58 am
OK Roses whatever you say.
She was suffering from Corona before human beings could even be infected by Corona.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:53 am
>ASS liked TrannyAge: Faggotry Inquisition
Anyone even memeing about his supposed tranny detection abilities is getting banned. It's one thing to be a retard, it's another to like shit with this in it:
SpoilerShow
Image
And think nothing's wrong with the world.
That pre-TRT Hope Chapman looking cunt was just a lesbian.
The fucking IRON BULL that Orcril was so wet about was the FtM troon.
And the funny thing is that, if questioned about it, he would tell the player "look, we live in a world with stupid shit like dragons and magic, so don't question it", and the sjws praised Soyware for how they handled the character anyway.
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 37033
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Friendly reminder that Baldur's Gate had this iconic D&D item.
Though I assume the troon players hate it for the same reason disabled people don't like the idea that wheelchairs are superfluous in any setting that has clerics (which are pretty much all of them, safe for a period of time in Dragonlance).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Guest

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:58 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:11 am
I ate a shit ton of ice cream because I had weird sugar cravings
OK Roses whatever you say.
It's not Roses-level degeneracy unless he's eating it on the toilet.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 2801
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: DHI Wellness Check Thread

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:49 pm



So this is what gets ASS hard.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests