Non-complaining thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:16 pm

Never got the immense dislike for wasps.
They usually just take a look at you - granted, usually too close but then again they are pretty shortsighted - and fuck off. The most I was ever harassed by one was when I had a ham toast and it was very keen for it. I cut a bit off, it chewed it into a rice grain sized chunk, grabbed it with all six legs and buzzed off with it.

Flies on the other hand will never ever leave you alone until you kill them. They are so averse to traveling into colder air that they are just about impossible to try and get out of a car or window.
A wasp you can gently waft away. A fly you can hit like Fedderer and the fucking thing will immediately fly back in, only to never ever sit down on anything you'd be comfortable hitting with a fly swatter.

There's a reason they are called fly swatters and not wasp swatters.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:44 pm

Wasps don't die to fly swatters either. I'm quite phobic of wasps because we used to get them in the house all the time when I was a kid. There's not much worse than a pissed off wasp flying around. When we got the sleepy ones, we could usually stick them in a jar and take them outside for release.

Yellow jackets are absolute bastards btw. Honey and mason bees could give a fuck where you are or what you're doing. Bumblebees are curious but usually harmless. But yellow jackets will relentless buzz you over and over.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:48 pm

They just want to assert their dominance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:42 pm

Well, there were two times when I got nipped by a wasp, one as a kid, and the other some years ago. The first time, I deserved it because the teachers told me to stay away from a slide as there was a wasp's nest near the top and it bit my ankle, and the second time around, I was just minding my own business, not even moving and it got me at the side of my ear.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:50 pm

I actually got stung by one a few weeks ago, for the first time in well over ten years.
It must've landed on the backrest of my car seat and stung me when I leaned back into it.
Quite understandable to sting me when I was squashing it.

I remember those stings as much worse, because the last time I was a little kid. It felt like a glass splinter for a split second, then and annoying sting for a minute and then just a very mild discomfort. Really not that bad.

Bumblebees are completely harmless. You have to absolutely go out of your way to bother one to get stung.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:30 pm

Wasps can be quite destructive to your house
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:27 pm

I remember getting stung by a bumblebee when I was a kid at a basketball game. There were a million bees everywhere, probably because of all the sweet drinks people had. Anyway, I was sitting in the stands and I felt something on my neck, so I reached back and it stung me. I suppose it got frightened when I touched it. It was probably a bumblebee because I don't remember seeing any other kinds of bees there.

Now mason bees, you have to work your ass off to get stung by them. I've seen barefoot kids running through giant clover patches crawling with mason bees. The kids were just running everywhere and not looking at the ground at all. Yet, not one of them got stung. Those mason bees are bros.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:34 pm

The concept of a bumblebee stinging people is so alien I can barely even associate these flying balls with a stinger in the first place.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:51 am

Just bee urself DHI :^)
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:07 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:30 pm
Wasps can be quite destructive to your house
Maybe to burger houses made out of paper maché and lumber. Not to brick.
Doesn't mean you'd want to have a wasp nest on your house.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!