Non-complaining thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:36 am

Speaking of late Roman decadence: cashew nuts with curry. A feast for the gods.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:24 am

While cashew nuts are indeed delicious and have their own place in the world of cuisine, they do not possess the same synergy with curry as chickpeas do. The nutty flavor of cashews, while enjoyable on its own, simply does not mesh well with the robust and intricate flavors of curry.

It is my belief that chickpeas are the superior choice when it comes to pairing with curry. The harmony between the two ingredients creates a dining experience that is truly unmatched. And as for those who disagree, I would suggest they reevaluate their taste buds and embrace the superior culinary combination that is curry and chickpeas.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:26 am

It appears that I have to embark on a culinary quest to unveil the truth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:42 am

Never had them but I guess when I do I'll go with curry to go along.

I love the roasted cashews with paprika seasoning you can get in most supermarkets over here.
They are a very odd kind of nut. If you've never seen how they grow, check it out. They are not what you'd expect!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:52 am

Got a second Meerschaum pipe. Fairly recently Turkey passed a law that Meerschaum may only be exportet as a finished product.

Meerschaum aka Sepiolith is a Magnesiumsilicate that is super rare. The only deposite of it on the planet worth noting is in Turkey. It's a supreme pipe material. Light, porous, flavour neutral, non-poisonous, non-flammable.

Used to be that manufacturers could get blocks roughly cut into shape and then do their own thing.
Now a pipe has to be fully finished in Turkey.

Fairly understandable, as the well was running dry for a good while now. So I was glad to find a really nice one.

https://www.cigarworld.de/pfeifen/pfeif ... 6627_55170

Not sure why they put a filter in one of the pictures, as it is clearly an unfiltered pipe.

Either way, it's a pure joy and I'll be sure to turn it completely yellow before I die.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:44 am

Kek. I don't remember exactly what did I said to him on Twitter, but Nool has blocked me. I think it was something related to his meltdown over the DSP subforum. Thin-skinned bitch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:54 pm

Null is an absolute lolcow. It really is a shame that he actually found a purpose in life, however dumb it may be.
Had someone just discovered him bumbling through the Internet, he'd be Gunt-tier.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:30 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:24 am
While cashew nuts are indeed delicious and have their own place in the world of cuisine, they do not possess the same synergy with curry as chickpeas do. The nutty flavor of cashews, while enjoyable on its own, simply does not mesh well with the robust and intricate flavors of curry.

It is my belief that chickpeas are the superior choice when it comes to pairing with curry. The harmony between the two ingredients creates a dining experience that is truly unmatched. And as for those who disagree, I would suggest they reevaluate their taste buds and embrace the superior culinary combination that is curry and chickpeas.
Let me guess, you live in London.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:27 pm

Otter is from Swampgermany.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:15 pm

Got a Facebook friend request from my gay cousin on the other side of the country. I begrudgingly accepted. Turned out OK so far. He seems really based, and hates trannies. Interesting to find gay individuals that reject the LGBTQ+ hivemind.
お前はもう死んでいる。