Non-complaining thread

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: Non-complaining thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:34 pm
It's kinda cool that we're in the middle of October and supermarkets aren't really doing much in terms of Halloween.
What's not so cool is that they're instead full of Christmas stuff since last month.
I noticed the same happening here. I've already heard christmas music on the radio and seen ads for christmas shit since early October.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:58 pm

Well on the plus side Christmas time (at least according to supermarket time) is when the kino known as Spekulatius is in store.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:32 pm

From experience I can tell you that once late summer is over and you had about three days of rain and sub 20°C, people start demanding Lebkuchen and Spekulatius.
Their season is mid October to the end of November. You sell absolutely none of the cookies come December. It's all chocolate and marzipan from there.

Go ahead and watch the displays. Early December you'll see the slow-selling stuff only and those will sit there like lead until discounted.

People complain about Lebkuchen in August but that's when the power users, the fat fucks, buy that shit. They just can't wait to get the Christmas nosh on.
Supply follows demand.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:27 pm

Extremely therapeutic winter camping video, no frills, no shit music or acting. Just a guy in the woods getting shit done. Love it

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:55 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:27 pm
Extremely therapeutic winter camping video, no frills, no shit music or acting. Just a guy in the woods getting shit done. Love it

As a Cucknadian that lives in the north, I hate camping.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:42 pm

My neighbour next door, the one I share a wall with, used to be a nice, old lady. Absolutely perfect, because I wouldn't hear a thing from her. Sadly, she only rented the place. The owner applied for self-use but didn't end up moving in for some reason, so the apartment was empty for three months.

Now there's this young couple living there.
Some regular knucklehead and his dumpy bitch. I disliked them before I've ever seen them because they have a Star Wars doormat. "Welcome to the Dark Side" with a Vader helmet. So I already knew they were faggots.

They celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks back. Taped a letter in the elevator, announcing they may be a bit louder that day, which was a Friday. Fine by me. But they ended up partying until 3am. Not so fine.

Anytime he has one of his faggot friends over they smoke on the balcony, right next to my living room window. I hear their shit. They are dumbasses.
Last time they listened to some modern, dumb nigger sing rap kinda shit on the phone while doing so, the friend singing along.
I was contemplating whether my .44 magnum would penetrate the concrete steel wall and if I could play it off as an accident while cleaning. No on both accounts.

Aaaanyway. They are having a fight right now. I've heard furniture moving and her sobbing for almost an hour now. Things are looking up! :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:21 pm

The toxic masculinity that is still inherent in the Star Wars fandom is truly heartbreaking :(
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:42 pm
They celebrated his birthday a couple of weeks back. Taped a letter in the elevator, announcing they may be a bit louder that day, which was a Friday. Fine by me. But they ended up partying until 3am. Not so fine.
Announcing beforehand that you're gonna be loud sounds like a field day for those elderly people that like to call the police for fun.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:29 pm

This is a real chill building, normally. Most people living here are old and the area is silent as well. I guess a loud party for the first time in the five or six years I've been living here is okay with most people.

I was getting drunk as well anyway, so I didn't mind too much. I just didn't care for some of their music choices.

I just despise them for being empty-headed normalfag NPCs.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:36 am

Completely understandable. Normies are a plague.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:17 am

Went to a show a friend was playing at, played 3 songs with them, had a great time. Too pumped to sleep, but good night otherwise.