This no longer is the place of free speech

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
AngrySpoonySnob

This no longer is the place of free speech

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:19 am

I hope you all learned something from me sharing truths you couldnt handle but Im moving on to better places since Im now censored here. Goodbye to the few people who were actually interested in having discourse about important things and farewell.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: This no longer is the place of free speech

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:21 am

Bye faggot
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:27 am

Rabit/pibbs have been deleting shit because I made them look stupid once again, this no longer is the place of free speech so im gone just to let you know why. (if they dont ban me before you read this)

My pms arent even sending anymore so ill post it here.
But be careful of pibbs and rabit, theyre defending that pedo and censoring me about him. they might have some dark secrets themselves. Wouldnt be surprised if they are friends of that vic.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:33 am

He sees you when you're sleeping...

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:02 am

Reminder that ASS is tolerated here even though
>No one likes him
>He never contributes anything (unless cringe and autism count as contributions)
>He constantly shits up good threads with his double, triple, sometimes even quadruple posts full of aforementioned cringe and autism

But whatever. If he wants to ree about being censored or whatever, we'll sure miss him for the two minutes he's gone
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:05 am

inb4 ASS joins foxdicks and later gets caught posting as a guest.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:27 am
Rabit/pibbs have been deleting shit because I made them look stupid once again, this no longer is the place of free speech so im gone just to let you know why. (if they dont ban me before you read this)

My pms arent even sending anymore so ill post it here.
But be careful of pibbs and rabit, theyre defending that pedo and censoring me about him. they might have some dark secrets themselves. Wouldnt be surprised if they are friends of that vic.
I wondered why you weren't sperging out via PM. You had to come do it here lol.

I can release all the PM logs if you want. They show me being polite and you being a spergelord as usual.

ASS' Claim: ASS claimed via PM when I was PMing him (asking him to stop sperging in the marz thread,) that Pibbs was deleting his posts.

Little bit of info: Mods actually have access to a log that shows all moderation taken on the forum. I took him at his word and went to the logs to see if Pibbs was deleting ASS posts. The only evidence of Pibbs deleting anything was of him deleting his OWN posts. There is no evidence of anyone deleting ASS' posts in the last several days except ASS himself.

So I told ASS I take a very dim view of people lying to me. He then called me a pedo who would burn in hell. Now I'm apparently part of this big conspiracy to delete his posts.

Again, as of last time I checked the logs, and AFTER he told me pibbs was deleting his posts, not a single post of his from the last several days had been deleted. I didn't go back further because I wasn't going to waste my time engaging his delusion. For all I know, poonoo might have deleted one of his shitposts 2 weeks ago but that's not what he was complaining to me about. He's full of shit just like a real ass.

He can leave if he wants but I don't want anyone to believe his bullshit about some conspiracy. I honestly hope he does go join kiwi so they can feel my pain.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 am
He can leave if he wants but I don't want anyone to believe his bullshit about some conspiracy.
Nobody did
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 am
I honestly hope he does go join kiwi so they can feel my pain.
He really wouldn't. He's dumb as shit but he's probably smart enough to know that foxdicks aren't as tolerant as us.

He'd end up being one of the former foxdick users with their own thread
Kugelfisch wrote:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:21 am

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:25 am

As a mod I subscribe to DHI philosophy. U can tell me to fuck off, I'm a faggot etc and all is well.

I deleted my posts to reduce the pages spent on sperging with ASS. Since he quoted EVERYTHING I said, there's still a record of it.

Again, I only deleted MY posts. And I did it to reduce the pages we sperged and get the thread back on topic. ASS thinks we're actually in some epic brawl. I'm just trolling.

However, as a cartoonist, I bringing down the
Hammer of the Gods!