Times you held your tongue (or didn't)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: Times you held your tongue (or didn't)

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:31 am

I feel there's no point. Nothing I could say about the RBG hysteria will penetrate. They do realize this shit looks like a religion from the outside, right? All the supreme court justices are/were ancient, shriveled gnomes who dictated law rather than interpreting it. Do any of the people screaming about RBG dying understand how partisan they are? If the situation were reversed, how do you think the established media left would react? Thousands of conservatives screaming like children and holding mass candlelight vigils for the death of someone who died of natural causes at 90 years of age? Crying a river of tears for someone they never met and who probably had no impact on their lives?

It feels like a religion to me.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:53 am

The reverse did happen four years ago and I don't remember anywhere near this level of hysteria. There was fighting over who would replace Scalia but that's it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:31 am
They do realize this shit looks like a religion from the outside, right?
I don't think so. The Left suffers from a chronic lack of self-awareness.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:31 am
They do realize this shit looks like a religion from the outside, right?
They do not. They don't believe in anything claiming to be supernatural, you see. That's what makes a religion, so the fact that they adhere to their belief system unflinchingly and unquestioningly, and shun anybody who dares to not fall in line with equal fervor is nothing like a religion.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:46 am

My parents mentioned that to me because apparently German news made a big wave about it as well. I don't watch, listen or read the news. I just said that it was about time for that coffin dodging cunt to finally keel the fuck over.
That devil spawn must've been a GM if defeating Death in chess is still something you can do to escape him for a while.

Show no mercy. Tell them that she was a cunt. Let's see them dispute reality. Didn't work so hot for people pretending to like Hilldawg either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:18 pm

US news for the Kraut market are currently leaning more towards the forest fires. I can certainly tell you more Krauts are interested in that as supposed who will take the place of some old lady.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:32 pm

I hope he goes with the MILF with adopted Haitians because damn she's hot. I'd let her adopt me.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:53 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:35 am
CIANigger wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:47 am
Just today I went off on some chuckle fuck in public trying to "subtly" ask me if I would "consider wearing a mask" among other bullshit like "I know it's Friday and I don't want o harsh the mellow..." etc. Turned and told him to fuck off. "If YOU are scared then YOU wear a mask. YOU stay home. Leave me the fuck alone, go power trip to your wife's son."

Not original by any stretch and cringe as fuck really, but I was just amazed how fast I got to that point despite thinking of myself as a pretty chill guy.
Welcome to the real world, friend. I walk around pissed off all the time and just flip my shit at everything now. It's the only way to live!
Ive escaped the city. I'm chill again 8-)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:02 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:53 am
Nice! But I do have to notice that, when Rome fell, there was also an exodus from the big cities...

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:07 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:02 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:53 am
Nice! But I do have to notice that, when Rome fell, there was also an exodus from the big cities...
Nah man, we can keep them contained now. The wall of suburbs will stop or greatly thin them out.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger