Weather

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weather

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:07 pm

>tfw mad bum has his own trolling culture

:lol:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:08 am

Texas has been getting hit with snow and ice for two days in a row and everything's fucked up. Cities here shut down the moment that ice hits the road. Leftist Twitter immediately blames the governor for everything from power losses in some places to trucks flipped over on the highway. "Shoulda voted for Beto!"

I don't like Greg Abbott, but I think no matter what governor we have, Texas will never know how to handle winter. Snow and ice are rare. Four or five years can go by without any major area here seeing snow.

And if we somehow had a Democrat governor, the argument would 100% be flipped. It's all retarded.

I don't like weather being political is my point, I guess.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:46 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:08 am
I don't like weather being political is my point, I guess.
You should see Britain. We had some of the hottest days ever here last summer since records began and all the usual twats were 'This is proof of Climate Change! Scrap the cars, stop using fossil fuels, ban freedom of movement!' followed by the usual cunts in the liberal newspapers saying the argument against Climate Change has been thoroughly debunked because it was hot in summer when it's supposed to be

Then we had one of the coldest days ever since official records began and it was met with total silence, of course, from that contingent

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:56 am

Yeah, the climate change debate took the last topic that wasn't political at all (the weather) and made it political.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:04 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Texas has been getting hit with snow and ice for two days in a row and everything's fucked up. Cities here shut down the moment that ice hits the road. Leftist Twitter immediately blames the governor for everything from power losses in some places to trucks flipped over on the highway. "Shoulda voted for Beto!"
I don't like Greg Abbott, but I think no matter what governor we have, Texas will never know how to handle winter. Snow and ice are rare. Four or five years can go by without any major area here seeing snow.
And if we somehow had a Democrat governor, the argument would 100% be flipped. It's all retarded.
If a democrat was governor the narrative would be that he was based for intentionally trying to kill us all.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:42 pm

Pshaw, try to talk about greenhouse gases, acid rains & forest dieback with any German boomer. Politically motivated weather spergery has been a thing since the 80s
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:32 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
When has the US power grid ever been ready for any kind of extreme weather incident?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:32 pm

This has been one of the warmest winters of my entire life here in Canada, where I live anyway. The west coast has been very cold, so I've heard. Tonight may be the coldest night of the year at -31, which should be a normal occurrence.

I do have like two feet of snow in my driveway and my fucking snowblower is out of commission. Every. Fucking. Time.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:43 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Texas has been getting hit with snow and ice for two days in a row and everything's fucked up.
You poor baby, meanwhile the biggest happening of your life is going on right now with no news coverage.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:08 pm

Oh, it's in burgerland, not actual Palestine. Whatever it is, it will have zero consequence to the real world.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!