DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Guest » Sat May 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:47 pm
They think they are ED with that faggot talk about muhsoggyknees and incels? I guess they can be funny sometimes.
It's hilarious that they think they're anything other than the reddit of lolcows and IN drama. Even reddit might be a bit generous

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 01, 2021 9:23 pm

The also have sex pest transfaggots as mods, like Reddit. When the shoe fits...
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 01, 2021 10:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:58 pm
Then there's this projectionist dickhead
SpoilerShow
Don't point out the irony of him complaining about how we're 'totally not mad' when they're the ones who have a dedicated thread for us
>being 100% right about nool
>muh cope

Pathetic. You cunts aren't wrong, they truly are the reddit of ED where they pretend to be edgelords but are soft pussies deep down. Nice projection of palming that label into us.
Guest wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:58 pm

Firstly there's this libshit faggot
SpoilerShow
>groomer

What because we are cool to Moe Bitches? Does this cunt post on Kraut's discord server? Fucking projection is all they do.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 01, 2021 10:09 pm

>I stopped going to DHI
Good, stay there.
>long spoony thread
As opposed to their hundreds of page long DSP threads
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat May 01, 2021 10:13 pm

They have entire sections dedicated to Chris Chan, DSP, Amberlynn, John Flynt and others. When it was a Chris Chan only board they'd have at least ten page threads on, for example, what Chris ate for breakfast. Probably still do. Everything is a lolcow to them. Fucking mumsnet is a lolcow to them.

Foxdicks should not throw stones while living in a glass house

Post by Guest » Sat May 01, 2021 10:19 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:04 pm
>being 100% right about nool
>muh cope
Back when 789 used to have threads on Null, he himself would do the same thing. Run to his hugbox to complain about how /cow/ was saying mean and untrue things about him, even though a lot of what they were saying was based on posts he made, on Blockland and other places

I mean, it's patently obvious he's made Kiwi his life. Part of the reason he even made friends with Hotwheels is so he could become a global mod on 8chan and see the IP information of the /cow/ users that were making fun of him

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 01, 2021 11:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:13 pm
They have entire sections dedicated to Chris Chan, DSP, Amberlynn, John Flynt and others. When it was a Chris Chan only board they'd have at least ten page threads on, for example, what Chris ate for breakfast. Probably still do. Everything is a lolcow to them. Fucking mumsnet is a lolcow to them.
I can imagine this clusterfuck resulting in lots of repeated information in multiple threads whenever one of their precious lolcows has another spergout.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 01, 2021 11:55 pm

DHI 1.0 was like that. We had threads for events instead of generals. It was terrible.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 02, 2021 12:42 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:09 pm
>I stopped going to DHI
Good, stay there.
>long spoony thread
As opposed to their hundreds of page long DSP threads
They have an entire subforum for certain cows, like dsp. Imagine if we had an entire section of our website (as large as Internet Nobodies) for one cow. Even Spoony doesn't rate that and spoony is the reason this website exists, basically.

More than one thread per cow becomes a huge mess before long. It's better the individual thread becomes a mess, since one can easily ignore that. Not so easy when you have massive subforums with their own unique mods and subculture, which often leads to cancerous trollshielding and karens self-doxing so they can "prove" how much better they are than the cow.

And it gets mentioned every time, but the really long threads on DHI usually are that way because they became "unofficial off topic" during periods of reduced traffic. I've never seen the point in discouraging off-topic posting on a forum of 50 or so regulars. Conversations evolve naturally on a smaller forum. It only becomes an issue when the entire forum is shitted by a single individual.

We're able to get away with a lot because we're so much smaller than kiwifag, and I prefer it that way. If I had the same amount of newfags self-dox bragging as nool does in the amberlynn section, I'd probably ban so many users that DSP would be jealous.

I don't begrudge them having a section for Chris Chan, since he's the lolcow that defines their identity. I do take issue with them trying to cultivate him like gay lolz farmers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun May 02, 2021 1:34 am

Goddamnit, Poonoo.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.