DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by mad bum » Wed May 12, 2021 1:52 am

ASS needed to go because he shit up every board he was in, and some retards here fell for the bait and argued with him for pages upon pages. He was also a bitch nigga.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 12, 2021 2:35 am

Speaking of falling for him, I'd very much appreciate him not being mentioned altogether.

For full disclosure, I have and will continue to delete all ASS parody accounts, including all posts. Same thing will happen to all further accounts like that. Your posts will all vanish.
Further, should he drop his schizophrenia meds again, we will just disable guestposting for a while.
We have reached a zero tolerance policy point. There is nothing to gain from dozens upon dozens of the same psychotic shit in ten different threads for anyone.

So if you all could just finally move on, that would be very much appreciated.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed May 12, 2021 8:14 am

Based Jannie. Your hot pockets are in the mail.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2021 8:36 pm

I need guestposting.
I need to be able to repeatedly and autisticly declare my homosexuality to a crowd of dozens and not suffer any consequences for it or have to face my demons.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 12, 2021 8:45 pm

Your demons will find you eventually, guest. You'll just die a faceless nobody instead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2021 1:22 pm

Would it be possible to create a 'Rumble' button to embed Rumble videos? Sometimes there's stuff on Rumble that I want to post here, but there's no button for it and I'm kind of a luddite so I don't know how to rip them off the site and create a webm

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri May 14, 2021 1:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:36 pm
I need guestposting.
not suffer any consequences for it
Guestposting is a consequence.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 14, 2021 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 1:22 pm
Would it be possible to create a 'Rumble' button to embed Rumble videos? Sometimes there's stuff on Rumble that I want to post here, but there's no button for it and I'm kind of a luddite so I don't know how to rip them off the site and create a webm
I guess we could look to see if anyone has made a phpBB script for that. Sometimes they don't really work, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 17, 2021 5:01 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 2:14 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 1:22 pm
I guess we could look to see if anyone has made a phpBB script for that. Sometimes they don't really work, though.
I got it working but it's a pain in the ass.

You have to click embed on the page and copy that, BUT you have to remove some crap at the end. For example, with the above it's this:
You have to enter it like this though
And remove that "?pub" shit at the end. Rumble's URLs add a title to everything and the embed URL for each video has a different letter code compared to the regular site for some reason. With Bitchute it's all uniform, the regular URL for the above video is this:
So it's hard to filter all that shit out. Notice how in that URL the number is "v7q7pl" and the embed is "v541a1"? With Rumble's embed only the embed number actually works, so copying the URL like every other player doesn't work. Fucking Boomers.

Anyway it works if you fuck around a bit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 5:14 am

We have enough guestposters struggling with Youtube and twitter URLs. They are doomed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette