DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 02, 2021 1:40 am

I hope they enjoyed both thirsting for King of /pol/'s ex-"girlfriend" (we know now that she was just his beard all along) and having Nool grandstanding about how totally not mad he was that he got bamboozled by the fake DSP whore and totally wasn't threatening to ban anyone posting "I told you" and laughing at his and that Dutch mod's expenses.

I mean, they pretend to have rules about attention-whoring, and then when a cunt suddenly shows and starts shitting a thread and not delivering anything, Mr. X style, she gets a pass because vagene and tits. See also: Trucker Girl.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 02, 2021 2:00 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:34 am
Goddamnit, Poonoo.
You aren't supposed to know the truth about us grooming you. When Tictac said he wanted some young black ass he meant you. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:55 pm
DHI 1.0 was like that. We had threads for events instead of generals. It was terrible.
Initially, I'll give Monty some credit since the one good thing he did was make general threads towards the end. It was much better than having 5 Spoony threads for everything stupid thing he did.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 02, 2021 2:10 am

He only made generals, something he outright didn't allow initially, because he finally got the hint that the forum was going to be an IN drama forum no matter how much he deleted.

I know the antics of Monty the dumb fucker well enough to not give him any credits. He was just finally admitting defeat.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon May 10, 2021 10:13 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:40 am
I hope they enjoyed both thirsting for King of /pol/'s ex-"girlfriend" (we know now that she was just his beard all along) and having Nool grandstanding about how totally not mad he was that he got bamboozled by the fake DSP whore and totally wasn't threatening to ban anyone posting "I told you" and laughing at his and that Dutch mod's expenses.

I mean, they pretend to have rules about attention-whoring, and then when a cunt suddenly shows and starts shitting a thread and not delivering anything, Mr. X style, she gets a pass because vagene and tits. See also: Trucker Girl.
Did they ban Marzgunt after she denounced them during the heat of #killvic? We at least banned Digorno’s X for not delivering, and Kugel did give him a fair ultimatum before doing so. Hell someone should tell the femtard that Nool tried to squeeze noods out of Goonberry by way of threats. Not so male ally methinks. As for grooming I think she was kind of old for him. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue May 11, 2021 12:19 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:13 am
We at least banned Digorno’s X for not delivering, and Kugel did give him a fair ultimatum before doing so.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue May 11, 2021 1:03 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:19 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 10:13 am
We at least banned Digorno’s X for not delivering, and Kugel did give him a fair ultimatum before doing so.
Just talking about people getting banned for good reason. From what I know that’s a rare occasion here, you have to really fuck up to get banned from DHI.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 11, 2021 7:12 pm

Or be ASS.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue May 11, 2021 8:05 pm

ASS is the prime example of a DHI ban and how bad you have to fuck up. Proof that DHI is the chad shitposting forum. I kinda wish he’d fucked off to the farms to torment them for a bit.

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2021 10:09 pm

The farmers wouldn't put up with him, and the mod team are literally men with mutilated cocks so he wouldn't go there in the first place

Only DHI is tolerant enough, to a fault, to put up with him

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 11, 2021 10:10 pm

DHI is well known as a place of tolerance.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!