Spirits

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Rapeculture

Re: Spirits

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:53 am

We don't buy apartments here in Burgerland, unless you're in some cities. A house is within reach for me early next year, so I'm getting one yeah. Don't worry about me, I'm done trying to help people, related to me or not. I'm done with people in general and just sticking to myself from now on. I'm not getting any younger. I also have to leave the hobo behind.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:04 am

Well, at least some fucking property aside from a cardboard box. Ya see, we here on the 'old continent' deem it quite fashionable to own perhaps a small apartment before buying a house.

But if you lot in the new world figured it's better to cut out the middle man and live in the streets for years and then directly go to a fucking house, who am I to argue, right?

Either fucking way, we should meet and totally not commit hate crimes together, with a baseball bat, in some back alleys, looking for darkies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:51 am

Kek, I wouldn't mind taking some swings at Antifa fuckers while we're at it.

I am admittedly a vagabond, but I can't keep that shit up forever, I need to settle down already and get some peace and quiet ffs.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:16 am

About time ya figured that shit out, matey!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:45 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:53 am
We don't buy apartments here in Burgerland, unless you're in some cities. A house is within reach for me early next year, so I'm getting one yeah. Don't worry about me, I'm done trying to help people, related to me or not. I'm done with people in general and just sticking to myself from now on. I'm not getting any younger. I also have to leave the hobo behind.
Believe me mane, most people I've met are users and assholes. Every once in a while, you see somebody genuine out there. And those are the people I feel glad to help.
SpoilerShow
I was at the supermarket and a lady in the next lane was short $15 on her groceries. She had her young kid there and she was completely frazzled and afraid her kid was bothering me/bumping me with her cart (it wasn't a big deal.) She never asked for a thing from anyone. She just pulled herself to the side and was clearly wracking her brains figuring out how to handle coming up short on her groceries. It was the best feeling in the world to walk up and hand her a twenty. She never asked for shit and she was crying when receiving it. :lol:
I think I've said before I'm a soft touch, pussy etc. But I've learned from life that the people who always ASK for help? Fuck them. They shouldn't get any. It's the people who don't ask, who are ashamed at even the thought of asking, and who don't want to take anything... When those people are in a bad way, those are the folks I want to help. If you help the people who ask for help? They'll take and take from you until you have nothing, and if you ever need something from them? They're the first to say no.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:14 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:53 am
I bought in 2016 for 50k. I know it's sorta pointless to say just buy a house 6 years ago but you can still find some cheap homes in ohio that are not in some shithole ghetto. I know because I've been looking again trying to go more rural.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:45 am
But I've learned from life that the people who always ASK for help? Fuck them. They shouldn't get any. It's the people who don't ask, who are ashamed at even the thought of asking, and who don't want to take anything... When those people are in a bad way, those are the folks I want to help. If you help the people who ask for help? They'll take and take from you until you have nothing, and if you ever need something from them? They're the first to say no.
I learned this lesson way to late, but now it's fucking seared into what passes for my brain.
mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:14 am
I bought in 2016 for 50k. I know it's sorta pointless to say just buy a house 6 years ago but you can still find some cheap homes in ohio that are not in some shithole ghetto. I know because I've been looking again trying to go more rural.
It's just going to be me, and maybe a dog, so I don't need anything amazing. Two bedrooms, one bath, must have a basement. Area does have to be decent. I've been looking too, I've seen some decent options.
rabidtictac wrote:

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:16 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:14 am
I know because I've been looking again trying to go more rural.
Living away from population centers is so good.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:23 pm

I like where I'm at now, it's mostly a bunch of hillbillies who keep to themselves so the area is good but I just want to be further away from everything.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:38 am

Just move your double wide then. :lol:

Anyway, I'm having an Old Fashioned today. Well, several, but you get it.
Super simple! All you need is ice, whisky, Angostura bitters, oranges and some kind of sugar.

The Angostura bitters are the most difficult and vital part. Thankfully, it's just about the easiest bitter to get. A 200ml bottle will last you half a lifetime and it's used in loads of cocktails.

For sugar, simple cane sugar syrup is the easiest to use but you can really use any kind of sugar you have.

So, get a tumbler, add whisky, some sugar, ice, two dashes of Angostura, strip a peel of orange and twist it over the glass, a quick stir
and that's it.
Usually, that's 2 ounces of whisky. But I don't give specific measurements because how much sugar really depends on what you have, your whisky and how you like it. It's built in the glass and only stirred, so you can start low and add if necessary.
The goal is to still have the whisky fully present so you could take tasting notes.
The bitters counter the sugar and add spice, the orange is super vital and adds loads of aroma and flavour.

Dead simple drink and still one of the most popular for a reason. Experiment with different whisky! I've had it side by side today with Glendronach 12 and Tullamore Dew 12 and both are very different but also very good.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!