People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:35 am

BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:24 pm
But Jesus is in it!
No, he isn't. Only in Marcionism and only to appeal to Christians.
Basically like how Jesus is in Islam. Only that it's pure pandering in the former case and an effect of Islam being a schism of Christianity in the latter.

But in Gnosticism there's no Jesus. It predates Christianity and has no saviour figure.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:23 am

No one will save you from Demi-chan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:46 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:23 am
No one will save you from Demi-chan.
Well, the true God will. But not some invented kike faggot whipping store-owners for not being Jewish enough.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:45 am

Religion is all the answers for the questions you asked but never found an answer for. Just shove religion in there. Works great, until you realize you didn't answer shit. You've replaced finding an answer with being comfortable not knowing the answer. It technically functions, since most questions we don't find the answers to right away are not important enough to require our attention. So we can safely ignore them until we die. But the questions still aren't answered.

People say religion is for the weak-minded. I think it's for the lazy-minded. It's good to admit when you don't know all the answers. But it's not good to be proud of never wanting to know them. This belief system also creates arrogance, as the religious believe they have answered The Questions with their god-of-the-gaps, and thus feel superior to the rest of the world. They come to think they are smarter, more moral of course, and uniquely blessed by divine providence. People who believe differently are just deluded!

This belief system progression perfectly explains why there are many people I personally know who believe the Earth is 6000 years old. They were told a load of bullshit by the church, and they believe it. Every question is answered by religion! Sure, the answer is incorrect, but it's an answer! So they know more than you. You'll never convince somebody with evidence when they make a special point of pride in Faith. Aka belief in total absence of evidence and defiance of all reason. When that is a virtue for them, what will an evidence-based approach profit you?

Gnosticism always felt to me like some half-in, half-out, weak bullshit. Deism too. Deism is just atheists trying to play-act that they're spiritual gurus. Same with zen buddhism a la Alan Watts. If you're just reading zen koans 'n' shit, well I've got a book of those I read when I'm on the shitter. :lol: I'm spiritual as hell! I even read Siddhartha there! :lol:

/tips bedora

TL;DR if you're gonna be religious then go fully crazy with it and be the most retarded wanker you can be.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:33 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:45 am
This belief system also creates arrogance, as the religious believe they have answered The Questions with their god-of-the-gaps, and thus feel superior to the rest of the world.
Few people are as insufferable as a religious convert. They will never stop telling people how they used to be a "bad person" until they've "seen the light".
TL;DR if you're gonna be religious then go fully crazy with it and be the most retarded wanker you can be.
Or become an online activist and start preaching about the ten thousand genders and black Samurai.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:35 am

The only thing you have to know about dog cattle Judaism (Christardation) is the fact, it was made by basically demons (in a general sense, not religious) who literally drunk baby blood and ate foreskin. The king of jews (Jusus, who didn't even exist) was designed to give you slavery/subversion/corruption, not salvation.

That being said, if you insist on including some judeo flavor, revive Manichaeism and name yourself the 6th prophet. Make sure you remove the entire Torah and any positive mention of it from the scripture to nullify the judeo psyop.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:22 am

Yourselves, No better than apes, yet you mock Gnosticism. uwu
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 pm

As one should.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:33 am

You tell lie, Gnostic depiction of Jesus is easily the most powerful incarnation of Jesus out of all the abrahamic faiths that consider him canon. Not just a token Jesus.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:21 am

He is still a Jew though.