People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:57 pm

I'm seeing all these ads for Amazon Prime Day where the people have their fucking open soy mouths and I'm wondering; why didn't photoshopping cocks into these people's mouths take off? It would have been the easiest way to end this cancerous trend

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:06 pm

Instant Rule 34 died along with the old internet and image boards.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:24 pm

They would love having cocks in their mouth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:24 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:24 pm
They would love having cocks in their mouth.
They would, and what they really deserve is a bullet in their mouth. But if people automatically photoshopped dicks in their mouths they might at least think twice before doing their gaping mouth soy shit

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:41 am

I checked out those prime day savings and they were ass, just mild discounts to expensive electronic shit everyone already has. I don't need another fucking tv. Jesus.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:02 am

Deals were to be had on prime day, I abused someones prime I know and got a modem and router for $60 almost brand new. Basically doubled my speed ever since our jewSP (( updated)) our total speeds.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:56 am

You can get prime for free if you make a new account, no need to make your mom buy shit for you.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:01 pm

I came so much in my pants that cum dribbled out of my pant legs and I slipped.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:32 pm

Just don't wear pants from now on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:01 pm
I came so much in my pants that cum dribbled out of my pant legs and I slipped.
>tossing off in your trousers
Rookie mistake