People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Dingus Bajingus

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:00 am

Fucking hell, I'm seeing people fully masked up while driving. Alone. With their windows up. Jesus Hulkamaniac Christ.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:13 am

I would only understand that shit if you're picking someone up, but if you are alone with a mask on, something is really wrong.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:18 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:13 am
I would only understand that shit if you're picking someone up
No.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:27 am

Anyone demanding that shit isn't worth picking up. Be glad I even allow you in my car you couldn't afford in two lifetimes, don't make demands and don't touch that fucking stereo!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:16 pm

My work brought back masks this past weekend.

Lame.

Vaccinated people (so, basically everybody, since they weren't asking to see proof) haven't had to wear masks since June 15th. Now, with 4 weekends left of open season (its a seasonal business, that I work in a full-time capacity), they've reinstituted masks for all customer-facing employees. All because of some horseshit New York State "Heroes Act" edict, that forces all employers with over 100 employees to create some kind of plan to keep their employees safe from airborne infectious diseases.

So, they're trying to spin this bullshit like they're doing us a favor and helping to keep us "safe". Not the other way around. I went Sunday with a friend as a guest/customer and hung out with everybody I work with during my working time with no mask on. No social distancing. And nobody said shit. But when I'm clocked in, I'm back to being flu muzzled. How the fuck does that make any sense? I'm still the same damn dude with the same (arguably effective or whatever) Covid vaccine.

I can go in any store, any restaurant, any bar, any place I want to in my local area with no mask on as a customer, but they're paying me to wear a mask. Bullshit.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:19 am

At least you get paid for it, I guess.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:43 am

Better than the stores, where they make you wear a mask so you can walk in and give THEM money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:24 am

Quit and find a new job, fuck cuck muzzles.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:37 am

Why do I waste time arguing with literal boomers online?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:59 am

"Why do I smile
At people who I much rather
Kick in the eye?"