People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 02, 2023 3:47 am

I know a guy who gives $20 blowjobs there as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RedLine » Tue May 02, 2023 4:24 am

Paying for a guy to suck you off is like paying for the air to exist. You can get it so easily for free.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed May 03, 2023 5:10 pm

I guess I'll complain about no blow jobs, then. Also, got my ENT visit scheduled for the tinnitus, but got to wait nearly two months to go in. I guess it'll be TWEEEEEE for a while.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 04, 2023 11:43 am

I had to wait two months+ for my last appointments. I'm still waiting on a first visit for one of the referrals. That's just how all medical shit is post-pandemic. It's like the offices all decided unanimously to under-staff or something. Could be that they're backed up from medical work people postponed during the pandemic, but it feels like that rush should be slowing down by now.

My last appointment (another one I wanted 2 months for) felt about 5 minutes long. The dude handed me a prescription and basically told me to come back in 2-3 months. Womp womp. It's the old joke about the doctor who tells you to take two aspirin and call him in the morning. Except you call him back in 2 months.

How long does it take a medical office to change a lightbulb? Make an appointment and we'll replace it two months from now. If our scheduling people don't fuck up and forget.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon May 15, 2023 3:13 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 5:10 pm
Also, got my ENT visit scheduled for the tinnitus, but got to wait nearly two months to go in. I guess it'll be TWEEEEEE for a while.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Mine got so bad that I contemplated suicide, especially after I finally saw the ENT and he told me "nothin' we can do" and gave me no help.

I downloaded this sound off YouTube and it helps to keep it playing around the house.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKo4jYDO9FQ

My tinnitus has its ups and downs. Sometimes it almost goes away, and then other times it gets super loud again. I know there must be some kind of cause and some kind of treatment. I wish I could afford a doctor that actually gave a shit.
お前はもう死んでいる。

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Mon May 15, 2023 3:57 am

You don't have tinnitus, you're just schizo. Stop wasting doctors time and medical resources. Talking shit about my waifu when contemplating an hero is more bitchmade than Spoony DHI.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Mon May 15, 2023 6:38 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 3:13 am
Uguuboi wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 5:10 pm
Also, got my ENT visit scheduled for the tinnitus, but got to wait nearly two months to go in. I guess it'll be TWEEEEEE for a while.
I'm sorry to hear about that. Mine got so bad that I contemplated suicide, especially after I finally saw the ENT and he told me "nothin' we can do" and gave me no help.

I downloaded this sound off YouTube and it helps to keep it playing around the house.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKo4jYDO9FQ

My tinnitus has its ups and downs. Sometimes it almost goes away, and then other times it gets super loud again. I know there must be some kind of cause and some kind of treatment. I wish I could afford a doctor that actually gave a shit.
It's gradually gotten quieter as I've cut the booze down to almost nothing, but the band's on break too, so that might be part of it.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon May 15, 2023 8:24 pm

They told me to cut caffeine, but that didn't seem to have any correlation to my problem.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm

I've had bad tinnitus for close to fifteen years, mostly from rock concerts, I suppose. I have a fan going whenever I'm at home and it drowns out the ringing well. Without white noise the ringing is torturous.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 17, 2023 4:26 am

I wonder why so many people on DHI have tinnitus. I used to have it as a child. Mild case, really. Sometimes I can still hear buzzing or ringing in the background if there are no devices running (no computer, cars, air cleaners etc.) Not really a problem in the city for me. I run an air cleaner at night just to drown out the shitheads street racing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome