People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:57 am

No internet connection until the 18th. I'm so bored and smart phones were the worst idea ever.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RedLine » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:24 am

I'm so sick of lazy-ass commies that complain about having to do anything resembling work.
You don't have to get a job for GloboCorp but there's no virtue in being a layaround Spoony.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:45 am

It's not a meme when they say younger people don't want to work, they got a taste of the NEET life when the government was printing money and some never went back.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:27 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:24 am
I'm so sick of lazy-ass commies that complain about having to do anything resembling work.
You don't have to get a job for GloboCorp but there's no virtue in being a layaround Spoony.
Dude, but things only cost money because we all agree that money has value! If we all just agreed not to use money, everything would be free! Duuuuude...!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:27 am

(Though I still want you to pay money for my queer VN on itch.io.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:49 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:24 am
I wonder most about them thinking Communism would be the answer to it. It's the last system in the world that would allow people not working.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:43 am

It's because the more left-leaning a party, the more it is willing to hand out free gibs with no strings attached.
I think this was initially done to try and destabilize capitalism by catering to losers, but it has instread resulted in entire generations of NuCommies honestly believing that communism means nobody has to work and everyone can just do whatever they want (while getting more than enough money from the state to finance their NEET hobbies).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:43 am
but it has instead resulted in entire generations of NuCommies honestly believing that communism means nobody has to work and everyone can just do whatever they want (while getting more than enough money from the state to finance their NEET hobbies).
That's really what it seems to be. And they are so fucking sure of themselves.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:08 pm

I bet at least half the people going on about how "real communism has never been tried" aren't just coping like mofos, but actually believe that (because their fantasy social welfare NEET utopia as indeed never been realized).
-Yours Truly