People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:43 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:42 pm
Don't feel guilty and drain that fucking welfare dry as much as you can. Every penny you get from the government is a penny less going to dem programs to finance Quaneesha's brood of unaborted niglets.
Yeah, you know, sometimes I feel that way.
The people with all the power in this country openly despise me for how I was born. I cannot help being a heterosexual male human with pale white skin. Why should I "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country", like I was raised to believe in the current situation.

So, I'm going to do the best I can do, and if I get laid off again, oh well. I tried.

I sort of imagined I'd be working for Ned Flanders, but not quite. My boss has what we used to call a Type-A personality. But seeing how the sausage is made, maybe you need to be wired like that to run a church or business. He has to deal with a lot of bullshit from people.

Boss told me he's a full-blooded German-American. So maybe that explains his fastidiousness?
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:49 pm

You're not a true German if you've never had a Currywurst.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:43 pm
I cannot help being a heterosexual male human with pale white skin.
At least heterosexual and male can be fixed easily just by saying so, and the white part is starting to crumble as well.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:49 pm
At least heterosexual and male can be fixed easily just by saying so, and the white part is starting to crumble as well.
I just can't, as the kids say. Joining the alphabet mob is akin to making a pact with Satan to me.
Being trans-Asian I would totally do if I had to. I would identify as a ninja. My pronouns are sessha/onushi/de gozaru.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:13 pm

The only Asian pronouns worth taking are omae/wamou/shinderu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:29 pm

As an American, you don't need to ask "what can I do for my country". That question has been settled a long time ago: worship niggers, and be ready to die for Israel.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:24 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:43 pm
Boss told me he's a full-blooded German-American. So maybe that explains his fastidiousness?
Could also mean he's mostly Anglo or even Polish but figured because his great-great-grandfather had a German cousin, that'd sound better.

If you ask Burgers about their heritage, they love to downplay the Anglo-Saxon part and focus on some 1% Irish or Dutch.

Anyway, I get where you're coming from. It's not about some duty to your fucked up government. It's about not feeling like a useless piece of shit.
NEETs are all niggers. Only niggers could be comfortable with daddy state carrying their ass entirely.
Not that there's anything wrong with pilfering the dipshit state, just don't make it your only "occupation". Otherwise, you're basically one of those Africans waiting for European rice and wheat shipments while your children starve.

Only contemptible creatures can be fine being useless. Doesn't mean you need to be useless for the government exclusively, but feeling incapable and helpless is like being useless to yourself.

And don't listen to Spergy Cat's Plebbit meme garbage. Pathetic wanker shit to make losers feel better about themselves is all that is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:12 pm

Took me a long time to realize NEETdom was holding back my autism and not empowering it.
Had I been a better man I'd have not squandered my NEETdom but I'm not.
Only things that really get me going are collecting (consooming) and data hoarding (consooming). I'm not smart, I can't make my own fun.
Piracy stuff if the only thing I know anything about and yet theres so many avenues in that direction that I've never explored due to nomoney. I can't even be a loser correctly.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:24 pm
Could also mean he's mostly Anglo or even Polish but figured because his great-great-grandfather had a German cousin, that'd sound better.

If you ask Burgers about their heritage, they love to downplay the Anglo-Saxon part and focus on some 1% Irish or Dutch.
I looked up his surname its says
"Upper German name with roots in the southern region of Bavaria. (Regensburg)"
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:37 pm

Give him my condolences for being part Bavarian.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:37 pm

Bavarian and cut off from Bavarian beer. A fate worse than death.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!