People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RedLine

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RedLine » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:33 am

Yea, I'd just let it go.

ebin namefag

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:26 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:39 pm
Why have you tipped her in the first place? She's probably just too lazy.
Boomer consoomers think you have to. They wear the fact that they tip as one of their personality trinkets.
They don't know that the final solution to the TQ (tipping question) is to never eat out ever and give goyslop merchants nothing without any headache.
They don't know that you don't have to feed every Jew on the corner begging for money and that you can do your part to leave PUR clones who clearly won't come to your door because they ate your fucking pizza and anything left was touched by their nasty fucking sausage fingers that haven't been washed because they clearly don't have the discipline to wash their hands as evidenced by the fact that they developed gunts out in the cold just by doing nothing.
They weren't raised right.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:56 am

You're expected to tip in certain situations in the USA. Such as waiters and food delivery drivers. You'd be especially foolish to not do it at a place you frequent because they might spit in your food.

There are parts of the US where employers are allowed to pay sub-minimum wage to waiters where they rely on these tips. My state is not one of them, but the dumb tipping custom remains.

I've noticed they're gradually been trying to force us to tip for other things, like at Subway. Fuck that.

But the theory is that tipping is supposed to ensure good service. This bitch isn't giving me good service.
お前はもう死んでいる。

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:37 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:56 am
You're expected to tip in certain situations in the USA. Such as waiters and food delivery drivers.
Situtations you don't have to put yourself in.
Liar Revealed wrote:
You'd be especially foolish to not do it at a place you frequent because they might spit in your food.
Keep entertaining establishments where theres a risk somebody is gonna spit and cum in your food. That's smart.
Liar Revealed wrote:
This bitch isn't giving me good service.
That's women for ya, right gang?
rabidtictac wrote:
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:30 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
But the theory is that tipping is supposed to ensure good service. This bitch isn't giving me good service.
The reality is that this is just some national custom invented solely so soulless corporations can pay slightly less money to their cheapest employees.

If someone's payed sub-minimum wages, that's a problem between him and his employer, not mine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:36 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:28 pm

I've wrestled with this problem. Am I just being a lazy ass and should just go down there every time? Or is she the lazy ass that won't do her job properly?
You know the answer to this question.

It's a pizza DELIVERY. They're supposed to DELIVER pizza to you. Assuming your landlord isn't locking the fat bitch out deliberately because she's an obnoxious cunt he doesn't want to deal with, she has no reason not to bring the pizza to you.

But my answer to this question is similar to namefag's. Go drive to get your pizza. Cut out the middleman and screw this bitch out of a job entirely. If enough people got their own pizzas, then she would be homeless on the streets and that's a win for everyone.

Food delivery is a terrible deal for the person who orders. The price is way higher than buying the food yourself. Eating out is already expensive and an awful value. But then you tack on additional charges, tips and other bullshit to pay some human to carry the food to your house.
SpoilerShow
Tipping is a shitty situation all around. What needs to happen is tipping should be abolished and wages increased for those jobs that relied on tipping. Restaurants are being allowed to pass off the bill on their own employees directly to the customer, while they keep 100% of the income from the actual tab for themselves. It's bullshit. But I can only see a couple ways to solve this problem. One would be government regulation. The other would be for us all to collectively stop tipping (and stop eating out.) After enough suffering, these shitty restaurants would be rushing to raise their hiring wages so they can keep some fucking employees. :lol:

But people don't behave that way in real life. Nobody wants to be that one guy who refuses to tip. So everyone tips. Best you'll get is big daddy gubmint forcing restaurants to pay minimum wage. Even that probably won't happen.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:44 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:36 am
But my answer to this question is similar to namefag's. Go drive to get your pizza.
Isn't Liar blind or crippled or something like that?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:48 am

In that case, order groceries to be delivered instead of pizza and make your own food.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:16 am

Pick your own cotton and end delivery slavery
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:45 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:44 am
Isn't Liar blind or crippled or something like that?
Yeah. I don't have a car. I don't order delivery food often, but sometimes it's convenient.
When I noticed this was a pattern from this one driver, I stopped ordering from them. But I don't think this is right. There are a lot of people in my building that have even worse disabilities than me and this affects them too.
お前はもう死んでいる。