People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:31 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:22 pm
That's not what I said. I said the media will create a narrative of your intruder being a good guy by interviewing his family and "the community" (you know who I mean). And once they know the shooter is white, they'll report that you're a racist and a white supremacist.
It's pretty hard to create that narrative when the guy's literally broken into your fucking home.
There's video of that fat black girl trying to murder someone and the media is all "kids knife fight all the time."

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 pm
There's video of that fat black girl trying to murder someone and the media is all "kids knife fight all the time."
There's a big fucking difference between what people do on the street and what people do in your home

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:16 pm

It surely differs how I would deal with an attacker on the street vs. an intruder IN MY HOME IN MY BEDROOM WHERE MY WIFE SLEEPS. If it would be a white guy, I, being the gentleman I am, would only shoot in his leg. I believe I could negotiate from there "You really want another or will you be good boi and wait for cops here with me?". An intruder of some other color? A hole in the head. No point in trying to negotiate with a savage. ISIS planned to break in to some house in Norway and kill its occupants for making a propaganda video for their organization. That will not going to happen in this household. I'm a simple man, I see brown men, I kill.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Shooting someone in the leg is a good way to cause him to bleed to death.
Guest wrote:
"Why did your kids not have a knife fight today? Are you trying to raise them into white supremacists or something?"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Video, witnesses, you really don't get it, do you?
Guy breaks in, you kill the fucker, end of story. The media won't even hear about it. Case in point: No such story was ever ran.

There is no spin, there is nobody to tell a story, except for your lawyer speaking with the cops.
The case will be closed by noon the next day because there is absolutely nothing to make a case about. That's why you kill the intruder.

He lies there but isn't dead yet? Step back to where you shot from and fire a couple more shots and make sure to put one in the head.

Goes for whites as well. Fuck them! If you don't want to get executed by me, don't break into my home while I'm there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:13 pm

The thing with the St Fentanyl incident and the girl with a knife is there were people on the street filming it, which the media manipulated later. Who's going to film it in your home? You?

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:08 pm

Dummies who say the wall is 25. Rigga please. It's 18, and even that's pushing it.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:15 pm

Next your gonna say 16 and so on.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:34 pm

Lmfao, hit the wall once they would be considered to be legal in some states.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.