People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Speaking of: Just why is her space raptor husbando a cyborg and not fully robotic?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:06 pm

Because it even being partially mechanic is an idea she only had by the second book.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:28 pm

I'm I the only one sick of wojaks & the Chad vs Vrigin meme?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:17 am

No. Kids are too lame these days to drop dead memes, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:19 am

I can understand wojak, but how could you be sick of the Chad?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:31 am

I guess this is the place to post about this. Had a health scare, and our medical system is a mess. It's so hard to get an actual doctor.

The first person I saw, I don't think she was a full doctor, said I either had a pulmonary embolism or the coof. She said I had to go to the emergency room immediately as my life was in imminent danger. I went through a battery of tests at the first clinic and the same tests again at the hospital. And it turned out it was neither of those things. Just some kind of upper respiratory infection and they put me on prednisone.

But then they said I need to see my primary care physician tomorrow. WHY? I've already been examined twice already. But I guess I'd better do it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:41 am

Prevent dislike attacks & harassment of smaller channels

Yeah right, leftist world order in full effect. Now the Trannys & Antifa-fags worldwide can block out any criticism without the need to hide the ratio. Also the cowardly corporate-coping semantics: Well duh, the dislike button is still there, you can still press it, and the creators will review the received dislike in private to make better content. Finally Armzgurl and FilmBald can rejoice
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:03 am

Always replace the word 'harassment' with the word 'criticism' to understand the proper meaning of what a leftist says

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:04 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:31 am

But then they said I need to see my primary care physician tomorrow. WHY? I've already been examined twice already. But I guess I'd better do it.
Yeah better do, seems like routine to me since they alway want to be extra certain and safe (legal stuff I guess) but don't worry too much about it.
My "profeshunal" guess they wanna see how the medication is going?
The coof would already have been completely excluded and if it was an embolism, well, those work very fast.
It's a trap!