People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 12, 2021 10:11 pm

At least you're not lactose intolerant.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:48 am

Seems like there's a new and "improved" Firefox redesign upon us.
Boy, I sure love it when my browser UI suddenly takes up more space, I can't tell where one tab ends and another one starts, everything has disgusting rounded corners, and the default themes are "too bright", "too dark", and "some weird rainbow vomit".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:58 am

I see that those feminist and transactivist hires Mozilla did are paying off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:04 pm

Though at least they're nice enough that you can revert to the previous design via the almight about:config, where you can find all the great options that should really be in the actual options.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:48 am
Seems like there's a new and "improved" Firefox redesign upon us.
Boy, I sure love it when my browser UI suddenly takes up more space, I can't tell where one tab ends and another one starts, everything has disgusting rounded corners, and the default themes are "too bright", "too dark", and "some weird rainbow vomit".
Use Brave

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:09 pm

Yup, been pretty happy with it. Turn off the crypto shit and it works just fine.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:41 am

Yeah I used firefox until they started to force ads on your web browser, you start typing and all of a sudden it suggests amazon and other gay shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:37 pm

Women who believe in astrology are annoying, but you expect it (because it's most women).

When you find the odd MAN who's into that shit though, it's creepy and you'll never trust him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:17 pm

Isn't it almost exclusively super gay ones?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:22 am

Florida lives and breathes in weed.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.