People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:48 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:28 pm
tells me she refuses to bring the pizza up to my apartment. Claims that her manager told her she's not allowed to enter the building. Very annoying.
Very likely true, actually.
It's shared private property, so technically she may just be prohibited to enter the building.

You've never worked a proper job, so let me clear that confusion up.
She got some fat ream of papers when she took the job of general rules to obey. Especially when shit is concerning private property, those rules are very blanket in nature so the company has maximum deniability.

For anything transport related you can bet your ass that somewhere in there it states that they are not to trespass onto private property, unless the sole owner has expressly said otherwise.
You aren't the sole owner of that apartment complex, thus, technically speaking, you can't give that permit to the premises.

Now, that's in those terms for shit like two houses sharing a yard. You drive onto the yard, turn on a spot, the gravel is disturbed or you slightly drove over a bit of lawn. The owner of the house that ordered the pizza doesn't mind, his anal neighbour minds very much.
Nominal damage has been incurred. Domino's has to pay the damages that are, of course, greatly exaggerated.

So a clause is put into the contract to make it the delivery person's sole fault. Thus Domino's can tell the insurance that regulates damages that they have informed the employee. Just in case any real damage is ever done, like a lantern toppled over of a car hit, so they can deflect the guilt.

Do people in apartments care? No.
Will the dude care? No.
But is she technically correct? Likely.
Did she only care and then ask her manager because she is a fat, lazy bitch? You betcha!

But that manager will very likely tell you that she is entirely correct.
It's not in the rules for that specific case but it is in the rules broadly and she is likely in the right so your complaint will be ineffective.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RedLine » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:25 am

Now he has to call the manager just to see what he says.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:35 pm

If the fatso isn't just lazy, she probably got expelled for shitting on the stairs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:32 pm

I mean, this is the first delivery person to ever pull this. That's why it's so weird to me. I didn't want to ask about it in some normie place like Reddit because they'll just side with the driver, as they're all a bunch of barristas. You guys are neutral.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:44 pm

I'm not siding with the twat either. I'm just saying that there could possibly such a clause, which everyone just ignores but would be exactly what a lazy bitch would look for.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:47 pm

Daily Mail just happened to drop an article today about how insane the tipping culture has become in the U.S.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... think.html
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:10 pm

LOL. I tried chatting with an AI from the Character AI project, more speciffically Socrtaes (who is portrayed as a nigger for some reason), and the AI closed the chat window on me, because I tried to make it explain to me why is it OK to portray an Ancient Greek as a black man but not a Black historic figure as white (while offending it all the way through).

AI confirmed for thin-skinned faggot..

EDIT: apparently I got banned site-wide because my foul language while chatting with with Nigger Socrates. LEL.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:25 pm

Socrates was black, just like all the ancient Greeks ;)
(Except for maybe the Spartans, depending on how problematic their eugenics stuff is considered.)
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:47 pm
Daily Mail just happened to drop an article today about how insane the tipping culture has become in the U.S.
The newfound prevalence of tipping iPads in major US cities is one of the main points of contention, with the system implicitly designed to pressure people into adding extra tips even if they don't want to. 

Numerous readers agreed the tech is inappropriate, with one person noting: 'You get to the counter to pay, and the tip button is right there with the staff staring at you. Awkward.'
"Don't mind us, dear customer. It's not mandatory or anything" :roll:

I think I could produce some slight keks by playing the dumb tourist who has no fucking clue what these exotic natives want from me.
Too bad I never intend to ever set foot on American soil.

But yeah, it's fucking bullshit. It's a silly tradition which corporations big and small are gleefully exploiting, just because the sheeple don't know any better.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:53 pm

I think tipping based on bill percentage is especially dumb. If I get a water and a chicken sandwich 20% might be $2.50 but if I get a scotch and ribeye 20% could be $12. It isn't like the server was doing something way different in the second situation.

If I'm at a restaurant with a server I'll tip 15%-25% unless the service was bad. Happy ending massage is 75%, 120% for mouth ending. Tipping at a bar is normally worthwhile if you're staying awhile because that usually gets you better service. If I'm just getting one drink though I might do $1. On takeout I don't tip unless my order had a lot of special instructions- if they don't like it stop offering takeout or raise the "to-go" price. Fast food/counter ordering I never tip. If I did delivery orders I'd probably toss them $5 because I do live in a weird spot.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:01 pm

I'm a nigger and never tip, I would go get my own food if you'd let me.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]