People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:35 am

Lockdowns haven't been good for anyone's mental health. "Just quarantine man, is your job worth your life?" A year later, what's the over-under on suicide increases, mass shootings, mental breakdowns and so on? I've heard the numbers haven't increased that much, but I'm very skeptical. You lock people in house arrest alone and tell them they're not allowed (under penalty of law) to exercise, go anywhere or do anything except proscribed grocery shopping. You make them stand in bread lines for a year while rioters tear shit up in the large hub cities and flout quarantine rules with impunity. You shut down folks' small businesses, meanwhile Amazon has indoor FUCKING dining that's totally unregulated and shipping conditions that don't conform to covid rules, but nobody gives a fuck because megacorp. A small business with outdoor dining has the cops called on it for not closing its doors, but Amazon can stay open and do whatever they want.

There are multiple invisible price tags behind these quarantines. The death numbers from covid are front-facing numbers (artificially inflated, most likely) that anyone can find. But there are a lot of numbers that describe human suffering under the surface which aren't being publicized.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:27 am

Our governments are trying to kill us. I knew we were ruled by some very evil people before, but I never really understood the gravity of it until now

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:23 am

When that gremlin fauci can't give anything other than "low numbers lol" you know this is intended to go forever. America is segregated, if you want freedom now you have to live in a red state otherwise you'll wear the mask forever and never be able to leave the house.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:42 am

Ron DeSantis is absolutely right when he says that the people who pushed lockdowns and mask mandates can't go back on it even if they wanted to. You're going to admit that you've basically ruined people's lives for nothing? Hell no. That's not just political suicide, that's literal suicide.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:34 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:40 pm
I've got Private Internet Access and I've been having trouble with a lot of websites lately.

BTW, I was told it was not entirely my fault for blackpilling that person into insanity. I was told that over a year in lockdown and working from home in isolation was a big part of it.

Fuck, I can empathize.
I have some friends who were more classic liberals or moderate left and everything you’ve described is causing them to ride the black pill train as well. I was in a rural area recently with no internet and it was honestly wonderful. Small as hell but locally owned, just a handful of businesses for people who vacation in the area, I said it in another thread but I came back just in time to see BLM Season 2 and wished that I could just turn around and never leave.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:35 am
Lockdowns haven't been good for anyone's mental health. "Just quarantine man, is your job worth your life?" A year later, what's the over-under on suicide increases, mass shootings, mental breakdowns and so on? I've heard the numbers haven't increased that much, but I'm very skeptical.
Over here, they keep mentioning how domestic and child abuse has risen.
Nobody seems to care all that much, though.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Ever since the Chink Flu lockdowns started, I've been doing yoga to pass the time.

I'm still in awful shape, but at least my arms and legs are sore.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:49 pm

I just quit doing exercise entirely. Of course the government made it easy for me by closing all the gyms, sports clubs, etc, and by haranguing people when they go for a run in the park.

I just think, what's the point in being healthy? So you can live longer? Live longer in this?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:49 pm
I just quit doing exercise entirely. Of course the government made it easy for me by closing all the gyms, sports clubs, etc, and by haranguing people when they go for a run in the park.

I just think, what's the point in being healthy? So you can live longer? Live longer in this?
You should get /fit/ now more than ever. Not because you can live longer. But for the same reason the dude in Oldboy trained his body while he was locked up for ten years. For the same reason prison inmates lift weights and get swole.

a) the fuck else you gonna do
b) there's a fight in your future and you better be ready

Oh, (((they))) know very well what they're doing by discouraging outdoor exercise, closing gyms and restricting park access. The question is, are you gonna let them? Are you gonna let someone else tell you how sick your gains should be?

Buy guns
Lift weights
Find your immovable center

I won't say I can do these things, but they're aspirational.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:42 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:24 pm
You should get /fit/ now more than ever. Not because you can live longer. But for the same reason the dude in Oldboy trained his body while he was locked up for ten years. For the same reason prison inmates lift weights and get swole.

a) the fuck else you gonna do
b) there's a fight in your future and you better be ready
I mean, you are right. I just can't be bothered.

I wouldn't have made a good POW, let me tell you