People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
McGinnis

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:05 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:13 am
I'd enjoy the fall of the West a whole lot more if shit wasn't getting more expensive all the time.
How did you think they were going to Great Reset you into poverty? By yelling 'Trick-or-Treat' at you?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:43 pm

I hoped for something more spectacular.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:47 am

I started the job at the church. It's not exactly as easy as I thought it would be.

I figured the pastor would be a complete and total boomer with tech. But he has some knowledge himself and he's very picky about everything I design like he hates serif fonts and "girly" fonts.
I'm also required to go to church on Sundays, unpaid.
It's challenging, but I'm going to keep at it for a while. Eventually I'll be able to work from home.

But scheduling the bus rides has been a pain in the ass. The schedule/dispatch guy has been a total dick whenever I call him. And I caught him talking shit about me when he thought he was muted. He said I "really pissed him off" among other things. I was thinking about pulling a Karen and talking to his manager. But what do you guys think?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:58 am

>unpaid hours
I'd quit immediately. When it already starts out with you getting taken advantage of, it'll continue that way.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:58 am
>unpaid hours
I'd quit immediately. When it already starts out with you getting taken advantage of, it'll continue that way.
I know, but it's been really hard finding me a job. I feel like beggars can't be choosers. But I think I can see why I had no competition for this position.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:18 am

Don't you have any qualifications?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:40 am

>unpaid church work on Sunday
>font autism

You do what you need to do to pay the billth, of course, but keep in mind this seems to be a non-optimal opportunity.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:44 am

Does he consider Comic Sans "girly"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:58 am
>unpaid hours
Sage advice. Once they start asking you to do unpaid shit and you agree, it never stops. They just keep escalating how much free shit they want.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:18 am
Don't you have any qualifications?
VHS editing and conversation-level Japanese proficiency? Not very useful around here, or perhaps anywhere.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:32 am
Sage advice. Once they start asking you to do unpaid shit and you agree, it never stops. They just keep escalating how much free shit they want.
I will keep that in mind. I can't see myself doing this forever. But I've felt that way about all my jobs. I've never had to quit before in my life. I always happen to get laid off right around the time I'm sick of the job anyways.
お前はもう死んでいる。