People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:52 pm

There's a lot of work to be done.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:51 am

So Amazon has decided to "integrate" their digital comic/manga distribution platform ComiXology into Amazon proper. By gutting it.
No separate storefront with easy access to your library; your purchases are no hidden inside a tiny corner of your overall Amazon settings.
The old web viewer; you can only read your purchases from the Kindle library, which seems deliberately designed to make you read from the app instead because it has basically none of its former features.
The mobile app is a like husk of its tried and true former self.
Gone is the convenient mode that let you read one panel at a time.
You can't even zoom, ffs.

Back to pirating.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:07 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:51 am
Back to pirating.
You're getting exactly what you deserve for buying that shit through Amazon and for reading comic books at all.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:13 am

Hey now, even I have standards. I only read manga. My options as a German are limited if I want to support Non Non Biyori.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:26 am

Then at least buy a paper copy that you actually own and not a digital one that's only licenced to you and can be taken away at any time.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:52 pm

>buying manga

Jesus Christ. I get mocked for being a buyfag on here regularly and even I know not to do that shit. Literally just google name of manga and you can read the entire fucking thing for free, usually from a relatively trustworthy source, without any need to download or torrent a thing.

The only manga I own is shit I bought when I was a dumb kid and never got rid of.

Even if you wanted to buy mango to support the artists (which you should not, because they're all pedos,) the cost of doing so is retarded.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:42 pm

>buying mango
That's beyond shameful.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:31 pm

I should invest more in model kits, anyways.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:11 pm

Good luck with that. The plandemic has made model kits rather scarce

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:33 am

Has it really? When I go to the flea market I might pick some up then.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]