People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:20 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:37 pm
Women who believe in astrology are annoying, but you expect it (because it's most women)
Women believing in dumb fake shit is the rule rather than the exception.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:48 am
Seems like there's a new and "improved" Firefox redesign upon us.
Boy, I sure love it when my browser UI suddenly takes up more space, I can't tell where one tab ends and another one starts, everything has disgusting rounded corners, and the default themes are "too bright", "too dark", and "some weird rainbow vomit".
I'm still running windows 7 with an old version of firefucks. I never updated because I haven't run into any compatibility issues with the current build. As long as I keep everything where it is, I retain all the old firefucks features without any issue of increasing the memory load or dealing with a new, shitty UI.

I highly recommend you just disable browser updates.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:03 am

I always disable automatic updates whenever I can, which is also why I fear moving to Windows 10.
I really just update my browser whenever I feel like it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Double post because fuck Microsoft Teams.
I never had to deal with this shit before Covid and its mandatory home office, and I was a much happier man back then.

What triggers me the most is the file sharing, simply because it boggles the mind that it is allowed to be kept in this proof-of-concept stage that it is.
Just get a load of this shit:
  • The only notifications you will ever see when downloading a file is a short notification at the start and end of the download
  • There is absolutely no way to see the files' download status, a feature browser have been using for decades, and operating systems since basically forever
  • Not having any kind of download manager also means you can not stop a download without shutting down the entire software. Accidentally clicked download when you were in the file sharing root directory? Better kill MS Teams via task manager unless you want it to download the entire directory
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:57 pm

That can't be true. It was programmed by the most diverse programming team to ever exist.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:02 pm

The Linux version is even worse. I'm now using the mobile version while working because my work notebook can't take Teams anymore, it randomly freezes everything because it uses more resources than anything else I've ever installed on a Linux machine. I'm not sure it isn't secretly mining crypto on behalf on Microsoft or something.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:53 pm
and I was a much happier man back then.
Did you just assume your own gender?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:00 pm

Did you just assume xir has just one fixed gender, bigot?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:22 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:37 pm
Women who believe in astrology are annoying, but you expect it (because it's most women).
When you find the odd MAN who's into that shit though, it's creepy and you'll never trust him.
Women are creepy and not trustworthy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:51 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:02 pm
The Linux version is even worse.
I wouldn't even trust them with their own OS. I don't even want to imagine what they can fuck up with a different OS.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:00 pm
Did you just assume xir has just one fixed gender, bigot?
Did you just assume my pronouns?!
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:56 pm
Did you just assume your own gender?
It was before I realized that I identify as a tentacle monster. My doujin history makes so much more sense now.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:37 am

Back in the store I got to deal with Lotus Notes for messages to and from my wholesaler.
A pile of shit program from 1996 or something. You can imagine how well that worked on a Windows 2000 Server Edition terminal. You better bring some time when you got 15 new messages, possibly with attachments.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!