People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:21 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:18 am
It's not about right or wrong. It's about mad bum being a massive hack faggot.
But is he wrong?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:11 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:18 am
It's not about right or wrong. It's about mad bum being a massive hack faggot.
(You)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:27 pm

The thought did cross my mind. I don't know if he got the jab and I'm not going to ask. I'll assume he did because he worked in the tech sector.

But my friend looked like Schwarzenegger and could bench press 700 pounds. He always seemed invincible to me.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:14 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:27 pm
I'll assume he did because he worked in the tech sector
Why would that mean that he probably got the jab?
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:27 pm
But my friend looked like Schwarzenegger
The same Schwarzenegger who's renowned for his heart problems?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:08 pm

Ah, human growth hormones, steroids and likely the jab. All really good for the heart.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:08 pm
Ah, human growth hormones, steroids and likely the jab. All really good for the heart.
I spoke with a friend just now. I had no idea, but he had had a heart attack 10 years ago. He was advised to give up power lifting, but he wasn't able to do it. He held a world record for his weight class and loved the glory that went with that lifestyle. I was told that dying in the gym is the way he would have wanted to go.

It just sucks that a driven person like that had to die and a lazy slug that hates life like Spoony is still with us.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:47 pm

That may be but Spoony is a bit like a tiny LED running off a 100k mWh battery. He'll last forever but only dim and insignificant.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:58 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:37 pm
I spoke with a friend just now. I had no idea, but he had had a heart attack 10 years ago. He was advised to give up power lifting, but he wasn't able to do it. He held a world record for his weight class and loved the glory that went with that lifestyle. I was told that dying in the gym is the way he would have wanted to go.

It just sucks that a driven person like that had to die and a lazy slug that hates life like Spoony is still with us.
"The Candle that burns half as long, Shines Twice as Bright!" Spoony living longer then a world-renowned Wight-lifter means nothing. It may sound odd but you should be proud that he didn't give up what he loved even if it coasted him his life and arguably had the privilege to die doing what he loved. Spoony will have to spend every waking moment with himself and what a waste of existence he is. Death would be a mercy for a maggot like him.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:19 am

Thanks guys. What a shitty day. I also found out I have to get a PushingUpRoses nose surgery next month. Probably karma for me chuckling at her.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:41 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:19 am
Thanks guys. What a shitty day. I also found out I have to get a PushingUpRoses nose surgery next month. Probably karma for me chuckling at her.
Would've thought you'd got yours fixed a long time ago