People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:26 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:18 am
Don't you have any qualifications?
VHS editing and conversation-level Japanese proficiency? Not very useful around here, or perhaps anywhere.
Mate, the fuck have you been doing? No degrees, no experience?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:26 pm
I have a BA in Video(tape) editing and Japanese from one of our nations top SJW colleges. Obviously video-tape editing is useless now. Modern digital editing is SO different. I would have to start from scratch and re-learn everything. People tell me it's easier, but I don't think so.

I don't feel like my Japanese is good enough to be a anime/manga/game translator. I think I'm just too old to do those English teaching jobs over there now. They have no laws against age discrimination there.

My college already had a reputation in the late 90s, but it's become a national joke. If I was an employer, I wouldn't hire anyone with an Evergreen degree either. My dad is a literal Boomer, so he told me all I had to do was get a 4-year degree and employers would all want me, as it was in his day. I was young and ignorant, so that's how I thought it would be. I see the millennials still acting the same way and it makes me cringe.

I have picked up office skills and some computer skills from the various odd jobs I've done.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:26 pm
Tell me you're an IN without telling me you are an IN. (Except he actually searched for gainful employment, a bona fide IN would NEVER stoop so low)

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:31 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:54 pm
I don't feel like my Japanese is good enough to be a anime/manga/game translator.
So work at it. Fuck me. Your college being shit doesn't give you an excuse not to build a skill set.

Worst part is, you're nearly 50 right? Goddamn

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:54 pm

Going to college is gay.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:37 pm

I don't like to talk about this, but I have alluded to it here before.
You know all those multitude of maladies that Spoony claims he has? I actually do.

I don't actually need to work, as I'm on disability. And welfare basically punishes you for working, so I'm not really going to be making much of a difference financially in my life. Indeed, if I make too much money, I get kicked off all my programs permanently. That is bad because I have bouts of ill health where I cannot work, and I need that safety net.

I don't want to be a total leech on society, so I try to find work whenever my health permits. It's difficult to find employers that are accommodating to this. The government claims they're all about diversity and hiring the disabled, but they lie. The absolute shittiest job I had was for the Feds. It was bunch of middle aged broads that had nothing better to do than talk shit about me behind my back. My only friend there was a 60-something black man.

Besides, look at the latest pics of Spoony. That's what happens to a body when they lay about the house all day and do nothing.

TL;DR Bad health sucks, the American system sucks
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:42 pm

Well okay, sounds like it would be difficult getting a job worth a damn then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:34 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:37 pm
all that shit
See, now you make me feel guilty for chastising you

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:42 pm

Don't feel guilty and drain that fucking welfare dry as much as you can. Every penny you get from the government is a penny less going to dem programs to finance Quaneesha's brood of unaborted niglets.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:28 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:42 pm
Don't feel guilty and drain that fucking welfare dry as much as you can. Every penny you get from the government is a penny less going to dem programs to finance Quaneesha's brood of unaborted niglets.
This. Don't worry about being "productive" when all you should care about is yourself and those close to you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]