People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2021 5:57 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:40 pm
Real men live in a cabin and wrestle wolves.
So you live in the city then.

CuckTurdginson

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed May 05, 2021 5:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:57 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 5:40 pm
Real men live in a cabin and wrestle wolves.
So you live in the city then.
I live on an island with my pet gator Eustace.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Wed May 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Voice at least has the common sense to ignore guestfags.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 05, 2021 6:23 pm

The only winning move, btw.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed May 05, 2021 6:32 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 05, 2021 11:22 pm

I know I already complained about it but this is some serious bullshit pricing.
Marmite goes for prices that don't make any sense right now.
XO has gone up and demands an insane 25€ per 250g jar right now! Ten fucking €uroshekels per 100g!

Regular is also quite stupid. All jars are expensive. 125g and 250g go for north of 7€ per 100g.
However, the 400g Big Squeeze and 600g bucket command well under 3,50€ per 100g. The price difference isn't large enough for me to go with the vastly inferior bucket but I'm seriously considering getting another two 400g squeezies while the price isn't doing Iron Man numbers.

XO is very upsetting regardless. It's a bit superior but not worth paying about three times as much. Has it been discontinued? I got my jar, which I already thought was expensive, about a month ago for over 5€ less!

Sort your shit out, UK! I know we just lost an inside man in Westminster but fucking hell!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 5:13 am

As said before, even in the UK there's a Marmite shortage. Reason being the breweries are closed because of Wu Flu, so they're not getting the yeast extract needed to make it

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 06, 2021 11:19 am

It's fucking bullshit is what it is!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:19 am
It's fucking bullshit is what it is!
Well then, here's what you do.
Write a letter to Boris Johnson. Tell him he's a fucking bellend, his coronavirus restrictions are unnecessary and destroying the country and the economy, and tell him this vexes you deeply as a German because you just want some gott-damm Marmite!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 06, 2021 4:58 pm

It's a shame that we have so many breweries, yet none of them make marmite.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette