People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Rushy » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 am
making the Remnants the underdogs, and maybe introduce some third faction that simply has no interest whatsoever in being part of another bloated Republic/Empire.
That's the Separatists
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

rabidtictac

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:21 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 am
People still hating JJ Abrams for the SW sequels drives me nuts. I don't get it. He was never hired to be the George Lucas for that trilogy. He was meant to be the guy who directed Return of the Jedi, except he was given zero supervision.

Dude held those movies together with fucking duct tape, because Kennedy had a thumb up her ass and Rian just wanked all over the place.

Like yeah he made some dumb choices, but what do you expect when the only feedback is "sure, go with it". He figured they liked what he'd made and had a solid plan with what to do with it.

Then when it became obvious they didn't, he came back to try to salvage it. Which is honestly kinda commendable, even if he failed.
When a movie sucks, the director gets the blame. When an army fails, the general gets the blame. Consequence of command. If you want the power then you must accept responsibility.

JJ sucks dick and all his movies are fucking terrible.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 pm

You're just upset that Rise of Skywalker is unironically better than Inglorious Basterds XD
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:13 pm

They are both terrible.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:14 pm

And both pale in comparison to the FemBusters.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:52 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:16 pm
So I was eating in a kind of fast food place (but not one of the big US ones) that let you order via touchscreen.
Near the end of the order it asked me if wanted to add a tip.
KFC does that as well but only recently.
Nigger, if I want to tip someone there, I'll do so in cash directly.
As it stands it is just Yum! Restaurants International Ltd. + Co. KG asking me for an upcharge.

Absolutely ridiculous. Normally corporations would ask you to donate to some charity instead, not just ask them to tip them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:58 am

Only thing I tip is my bedora.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:18 am

Being a true genius, I thought I would drink coffee all day and get spicy food all before taking a pill that makes me kinda nauseous. I'm dying, bros.

However, I was able to pick two locks today, so I've got something to not complain about.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:23 am

Now that's how you min-max.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:02 pm

Staying home because I'm apparently just sick, or wrecked my stomach harder than previously believed. Somehow missed Internet Historian's videos on being fancy, so I'm moderately entertained.