People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
McGinnis

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by McGinnis » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:27 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:33 pm
The soy filled bitch is still on Youtube after sending dick pics to a minor , because "he lied about his age".
That's the infuriating part about that prick.
Eh, he'll stub his toe eventually. I doubt that a guy who sends dick pics to minors is just going to stop doing that. Plus his side bitch, who's his main bitch now, will probably get tired of his ugly bird face and want an open relationship same as the previous wife did, because these are three serially unfaithful people and people don't just magically change. If a girl is willing to leave her boyfriend/husband for you, you can bet that she'd be willing to leave you for somebody better as well

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:29 pm

If he can get over people finding out that he's sending dick pics to minors, what are his actual closet skellymen?

"Thank God they didn't find out THIS..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:34 pm

Complicity wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:33 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:42 am
RetroGamer1488
That one makes vidya now:

At least until Jewtendo finds out.
His Simon's Quest remake that i downloaded for free before he paywalled everything was objectively a good metroidvania, and his NES TMNT and Castlevania 3 remakes also look good, but i'm not going to spend money to find out.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:42 am
Didn't Birdman Whatshisface (I completely forgot his name) manage to get married to a cosplayer slut, get a side bitch to fuck, AND get girls to send him bobs and vagene pics? The world is a strange place, full of idiots doing idiotic things.
He managed to find a flatty fugly side chick after years of said cosplay thot cucking him with countless men and women, and the only people who sent him nudes were the same mentally unhinged troons that still support Spoony.
The soy filled bitch is still on Youtube after sending dick pics to a minor , because "he lied about his age".
That's the infuriating part about that prick.
I mean, no one with a working neuron should envy ProJared's life choices, but I'm pretty sure these YouTube soy cucks do envy him and want to vicariously live the life of someone who had sex multiple times.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:08 am

I'm pretty sure these YouTube soy cucks do envy him and want to vicariously live the life of someone who had sex at all.
FTFY
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:37 am

Always sex available if you're willing to be a top.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:38 pm

They want everything on their terms, though. Same as Filmbald wanting to have success with the most pointless video concepts.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:44 pm

My employment agency found me a potential job. But in small print at the bottom of the application, I have to swear my allegiance to Jesus and the Bible. I also have to swear that I'm pro-life and anti-gay marriage, (which I already am anyways).

The agency is apologizing and telling me that I don't have to take this job. I haven't worked since Clown World took full effect.... wouldn't I have to swear allegiance to LGBT and DEI if I took a normie public or private sector job?

I feel like I'd be lying less to these religious guys than I would be in a standard blue-state shitlib office space.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:38 pm
They want everything on their terms, though. Same as Filmbald wanting to have success with the most pointless video concepts.
For it is their destiny. They've earned it :roll:
-Yours Truly

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:42 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:44 pm
My employment agency found me a potential job. But in small print at the bottom of the application, I have to swear my allegiance to Jesus and the Bible. I also have to swear that I'm pro-life and anti-gay marriage, (which I already am anyways).

The agency is apologizing and telling me that I don't have to take this job. I haven't worked since Clown World took full effect.... wouldn't I have to swear allegiance to LGBT and DEI if I took a normie public or private sector job?

I feel like I'd be lying less to these religious guys than I would be in a standard blue-state shitlib office space.
There's no better way to stick it to religious nuts than taking false oaths and aecretly laughing at them. Because they sincerely care about that nonsense. Unfortunately the gay mafia in power works on a very different level and they don't actually care about you bamboozling them.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:47 pm

I'd say if you've found a job where you don't have to pledge allegiance to the woke doctrine, grab it with both hands. Even if they are Jesus freaks