People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:20 pm

Same. There are also a few apps for which my Android OS would be too old, but I don't really care about apps.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:12 pm

I use very few apps myself. But I absolutely need a phone and two apps almost every day.
If I was a NEET again, I'd go back to my N-Gage QD.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:45 am

I really don't know why more hobby shops/parcel forwarding companies don't get a hazmat licence. Don't they know they could be making some serious fucking money?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:38 pm

I still use a note 4, I ran over my 1st one with my tractor and found another one online for $100 and refuse to upgrade. I'll sooner jailbreak it to get the apps I want or find the apk online and install it myself.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:40 pm

I only switch phones when they are broken. There are very few apps I actually use, so upgrading doesn't really do much for me.

I got a Galaxy S22 Ultra. So far, I'm very happy with it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:04 pm

So recently I started to fear that my Windows is slowly going to shit, as the file explorer would occasionally brute-force its way into the foreground at random.
Turns out this is apparently just the shiny new tab feature derping out.

It's really good that these mandatory updates you can only ever delay are carefully bug-tested.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:08 pm

That's what one gets by hiring streetshitters.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:47 pm

I'm nearing at the ten year mark on my late 2013 iMac Pro.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:04 pm
So recently I started to fear that my Windows is slowly going to shit, as the file explorer would occasionally brute-force its way into the foreground at random.
Turns out this is apparently just the shiny new tab feature derping out.

It's really good that these mandatory updates you can only ever delay are carefully bug-tested.
What version of Windows are you using? Don't tell me it's 11

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:44 pm

Don't judge me it came with the PC :|
-Yours Truly