People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:26 pm
Your ear is physically damaged and it's not exactly something easy to operate on. There's as little as one can do as about a messed up spine.
There doesn't seem to be hardly any research done at all. I believe there are different causes of the ringing for different people, that doctors are all lumping under the catch-all term of "tinnitus". Some problems are probably more treatable than others.

EDIT: Like check this article out. Doctors told guy "Tinnitus. Nuffin' we can do!" Guy does research and teaches docs otherwise.
Tinnitus sufferer on the verge of suicide finds his OWN cure by emailing expert 3,000 miles away in America
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:53 am

I found that it helps listening to squeaky waifu orgasm sounds.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:53 am
I found that it helps listening to squeaky waifu orgasm sounds.
That's also the quickest way to get it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:26 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:26 pm
Your ear is physically damaged and it's not exactly something easy to operate on. There's as little as one can do as about a messed up spine.
There doesn't seem to be hardly any research done at all. I believe there are different causes of the ringing for different people, that doctors are all lumping under the catch-all term of "tinnitus". Some problems are probably more treatable than others.

EDIT: Like check this article out. Doctors told guy "Tinnitus. Nuffin' we can do!" Guy does research and teaches docs otherwise.
Tinnitus sufferer on the verge of suicide finds his OWN cure by emailing expert 3,000 miles away in America
He was lucky enough to have "objective" tinnitus, meaning his tinnitus was caused by a physical abnormality, possible blood flow blockage to his middle ear. My tinnitus is "subjective" tinnitus, a sound generated neurologically. I did have a bout of objective tinnitus years ago but that was caused by TMJ, which was corrected by a whole lot of expensive dental surgery.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Wed Jun 07, 2023 5:41 am

My excellent plan fell apart.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:05 am

That's because you're not a big guy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:50 pm

Don Henley's Boys of Summer is the ultimate cuckoldry song and I'm sick and tired of hearing that faggot shit on the radio.
40 years of a faggot sniffling about how he will be waiting for his ex after she's been ran through by the baseball team.

It's like the proto version of Tame Impala's (what a gay band name) The less I hear the better, just that the latter has a better melody and a cool Death Grips remix. Arguably even gayer original lyrics though, which make me want to mercy kill Tame Incel's singer before lack of testosterone becomes fatal.

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:25 am

There are people who are so autistic they don't listen to music with lyrics and I respect that.
rabidtictac wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:18 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:25 am
There are people who are so autistic they don't listen to music with lyrics and I respect that.
It's a fine point but not a choice I got to make for years of being terrorised by cuckoldry propaganda.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:18 am
It's a fine point but not a choice I got to make for years of being terrorised by cuckoldry propaganda.
I forget there are people who go outside and that they get assaulted by music.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:18 am
cuckoldry propaganda.
I forget sometimes how kiked literally all media is.
When I'm thinking sensibly I wonder why I bother.
rabidtictac wrote:
rabidtictac wrote: