People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:12 pm
Pretty insane he managed to build a career from putting new lyrics to an already existing song.
It's pretty common in the Schlager industry to Germanize international hits. Because coming up with original lyrics is hard.
FFS, I've once heard a Schlager version of Dragostea Din Tei.

(And though it was technically a pop song, I also once heard a weird af German cover version of Moonlight Shadow that just switched back to the original English lyrics whenever the singer got to an "iconic" part.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:29 pm

Man, the quest to get decent Anti-Aliasing these days is starting to trigger the shit out of me.
Modern engines are fucked, like really fucked. Everyone's screaming for 4k gayming bliss, but dirty consoles can't deliver, so instead shit's like 480p at best, upscaled to hell and back, blurred the fuck out and then filtered into submission to make it kinda look like 4k. That shit's like a standard feature of modern engines.

I swear 3D games from 2+ generations ago actually look better, since you can actually make them look crisp and razor-sharp.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:55 pm

Yup. Upscaled Gamecube games at high internal render resolutions look clear and crisp as fuck.
Overuse of post processing effects backed into the engines today doesn't help either.

What a fucking day! I lost my house keys. I'm so fucking done for the week!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:14 am

I fall asleep w my laptop on and wake up to a Mauler video on.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:06 pm

Why is Rushy cracked out?
Please send help.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:16 pm

That ERod book thread must've hit him harder than I expected.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:09 am

One of these days shitty yogurt packaging is gonna turn me into The Joker.
I had that that fucker in a separate bag with nothing but a refill bag of salt and a fucking magazine, but apparently the corner of the magazine managed to poke a hole in it.
-Yours Truly

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:31 pm

Story of Voice from the present (2024)
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:56 pm

I'm not that fat. Remember, I'm not from Burgerland.
Though the second one is pretty close hair-wise.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 am

lmao baldfag
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!