People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 03, 2022 8:23 pm

So apparenlty Google on mobile devices now likes showing "trending searches" or some shit. I swear at least half of the entries are always some random gibberish that turns out to be some Bollywood shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 07, 2022 6:25 pm

Man, I just thought I was losing my mind when it was just Windows being Windows.
So you may or may not know that you can set environmental variables, essentially creating a handy global variable to various binaries and libraries. That way you can also update the underlying stuff later without having to track down God knows how many batch files and other shit still pointing to the old paths.

The variables actually used by Windows can be older version of the ones you've actually set.
Even if you shutdown the PC.
Hell, especially if you shutdown the PC, because it then grabs some cached values.
What ya gotta do is restart the PC, since on modern Windows that involves more of a proper shutdown than the actual shutdown.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:43 pm

The lust for more Michael Schumacher news is getting... weird.
Backstory in case you've forgotten my last sperg about thisShow
Legendary Formula One driver. Kinda started tarnishing his legacy when he returned from his retirement and started sucking balls, though this aggressively lackluster comeback was cut short when he bonked his head on a rock during a skiing accident.
He's no a vegetable and potentially also paralyzed, judging by how any and all information regarding this current condition is kept top secret by his family.
Of course this pisses off the tabloid press to no end. They want to report shit about Michael, but there's literally for them to say - so they just fill articles with many words that say absofucking nothing.
Nary a month passes without at least one piece of tabloid press promising some exclusive news about Schumacher, usually with the promise of some positive development. Then most of the time it's just them basically doing fucking divination based on the latest actions of the Schuchmacher family. Or they drag out some washed-up (distant) acquaintance of Schuchmacher's - who hasn't seen the guy in over a decade but still has some motivational wisdom to spout.
"Hey, some other race driver is trying to get over being paralyzed with an exoskeleton. Let's make the entire article about how this could potentially help Michael Schuchmacher (who has absofucking nothing to do with this whatsoever)!"

Well, at least they've apparently stopped putting a now ancient stock photo of him on the fucking cover every time they have fuckall to report about him. Maybe in a couple more years they might actually stop reporting literally nothing.
-Yours Truly

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:44 pm

I'm putting this thought here because I can't find the "internet nobodies who aren't good enough to deserve their own thread."

I really, really like the Geek Critique but he's starting to go down the internet nobody path. In previous videos he never showed his face, now his fat, balding mug is taking up 50% of the screen time. Learn from Gaming Historian, not from Doge Walker, dude.

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:58 pm

I suspect these soy-filled internet geek dudes do the face reveal thing because they hope they'll get some dumb fangirl to spring forward and show attraction to him. If it worked for the likes of Ethanol Ralph and Boulder Jarbo, then it will surely work for them, right? Right?!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:44 am

Why would anyone want that?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:47 am

Because they're filled with soy and despair.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:49 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:47 am
A woman isn't going to improve that situation. Especially not the ones that type of guy can pull.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:49 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:47 am
A woman isn't going to improve that situation. Especially not the ones that type of guy can pull.
You know that, and I know that. But RetroGamer1488 Soy McBugperson desn't know that, so he keeps trying and trying and failing.

And, I mean, sometimes it does work against all odds. Didn't Birdman Whatshisface (I completely forgot his name) manage to get married to a cosplayer slut, get a side bitch to fuck, AND get girls to send him bobs and vagene pics? The world is a strange place, full of idiots doing idiotic things.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:25 am

And then he lost a leg. Sounds a bit like he was making deals with the devil. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!