Boxing/MMA

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: Boxing/MMA

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2021 2:19 am

There's a reason boxing has weight classes. Paul is a heavyweight compared to Gayweather, who is old and won't box real fighters anymore; if he goes all out there's a chance he can hurt a guy twice his age and half his size who hasn't trained for the fight and has glass hands. Puncher's Chance, you BBC loving homos.

Post by Guest » Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 am

>muh Puncher's chance
No shit you faggot. Every fighter has a puncher's chance against the other fighter. That's one of the most empty platitudes you can give. Next thing you'll be spewing some dogshit about how styles make fights.

Just because Gayweather hasn't trained (or so he claims) doesn't mean he's out of shape and doesn't mean he needs to be concerned about a guy who's not even really a boxer and doesn't know what the hell he's doing and has challenged him to what is not even really a fight

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 25, 2021 8:35 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 2:19 am
if he goes all out
And if it was a duel, somebody might get shot. It's a friendly little scrap for money, not an actual boxing match, you mark.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:52 am

Guess the janitor was right. Gayest fight ever. Paul hugged for five rounds while Mayweather just played around.

Even trying not to win, Gayweather accidently knocked him out but held him up to keep it going:

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:55 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:52 am
Guess the janitor was right. Gayest fight ever. Paul hugged for five rounds while Mayweather just played around.
Dunno what you expected from a guy who's not even a real boxer.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:14 am

Told ya.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:38 am

Supposedly Mayweather isn't going to fight the Irish Leprechaun again. I don't know if it's because he knows he's done physically and beclowned himself by letting a YouTuber go the distance with him, but hopefully this is it for him. I was really hoping one of these dipshits he keeps sparring with would accidentally knock him out, but I guess not.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:16 pm

Aww. So it turned out to be a hugging contest. Jake and Gayweather decided that it's time to end the race war and unite the clans.

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:38 am
I don't know if it's because he knows he's done physically and beclowned himself by letting a YouTuber go the distance with him
Clearly the words 'Exhibition Match' don't mean anything to you
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:38 am
I was really hoping one of these dipshits he keeps sparring with would accidentally knock him out, but I guess not.
Everybody here kept telling you you were delusional but you didn't want to hear it

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:13 pm

It's like DSP was the commissioner saying thanks for the money dummies as the fight was a joke.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]