Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
ebin namefag

Re: Shitposting

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:18 am

Never head of him until now.
Nool has a post on the foxdicks voicing disapproval of discussing him getting punched (that's the happening right?)
Based on his disapproval I can tell this topic is funny and worth talking about.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:57 am

Disapproving of that fuckshit getting punched? That's the funniest shit that happened so far!
Alright, I guess I'll make a thread soon.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:44 am

>red Kugelfisch
Didn't realize I was entering a new era today.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:57 am
Disapproving of that fuckshit getting punched? That's the funniest shit that happened so far!
He's been getting pissy with the O&A guys lately because they actively fuck with Patrick Tomlinson even though everything Fatrick is today is because of troll intervention.
The man hates funny.
rabidtictac wrote:
Uguuboi wrote:

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:17 am

It's the blood of the weak.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:03 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:44 am
>red Kugelfisch
Didn't realize I was entering a new era today.
No reason to hide my powerlevel anymore. We've got enough purple for the daily dose.
ebin namefag wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:44 am
He's been getting pissy with the O&A guys lately because they actively fuck with Patrick Tomlinson even though everything Fatrick is today is because of troll intervention.
The man hates funny.
He's become too much of a lolcow himself. Perhaps he sees himself in Cyrax and is afraid of a fat man coming to punch him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:07 pm

I think it's the combination of his own "internet tough janny" tendencies, the persecution the Farms have suffered because of "muh doxing", and the userbase being completely insufferable and sometimes even deranged. Alongside this Cyrax thing, the DSP subforum had a spaz because one of the users said he would dox Stuttering Craig and his wife unless he "changed his views on doxing" (in reality, more likely than not, he's just salty that Craig is going to do the fabled DSP interview, and the pigroach will probably see an uptick in daily tithes from new whales). Which is exactly the kind of behavior you DON'T want around your site when you're both almost kicked out of T1 internet infrastructure, and trying to convince those T1 providers that they should take your side to preserve internet freedumbs.

Of course, a lot of that is Nool's own damn fault for allowing users to pull that shit in the past, and because he never tried to stomp down the "KF is the internet's punishment room" mentality that is pervasive among the userbase. King of /Pol/esmoking used to threat random people with new threads a lot before he got BTFO for sockpuppeting too much (and then by Jim), but I've seen other people mention "Shmuck Joe needs a KF thread ASAP" as a way to not so subtly intimidate various Shmuck Joes on the internet.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:48 pm

That's certainly not what this place will turn into. There are a few people we could also talk about, like everyone's favourite sexy goth badboy KingcobraJFS or that Fagtrick Tomlinson idiot.
As for actual INs, the whole Brendan Shaub clique are well deserving of ridicule.

But the whole approach of talking about any random autist would just attract too many autists as users. That's the root of why the farms are the way they are.
Autistic morons have no business making fun of people that aren't much worse than they themselves.

I know a few here are crossposting. As long as they understand that kiwi behaviour will not be tolerated, that's acceptable.
It's not because I am afraid of facing the same scrutiny as Nool's shithole. It's because I can't stand his faggot userbase.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:34 am

There's no point in making fun of someone who isn't notable. The internet is full of cringe fucks. It isn't until you "make it" and become an IN that you're worth a thread.
Alongside this Cyrax thing, the DSP subforum had a spaz because one of the users said he would dox Stuttering Craig and his wife unless he "changed his views on doxing" (in reality, more likely than not, he's just salty that Craig is going to do the fabled DSP interview, and the pigroach will probably see an uptick in daily tithes from new whales). Which is exactly the kind of behavior you DON'T want around your site when you're both almost kicked out of T1 internet infrastructure, and trying to convince those T1 providers that they should take your side to preserve internet freedumbs.

Of course, a lot of that is Nool's own damn fault for allowing users to pull that shit in the past, and because he never tried to stomp down the "KF is the internet's punishment room" mentality that is pervasive among the userbase
Get BTFO by online censorship and then go right back to allowing retards to shit up your forum with the same behavior that got you shadowbanned. Wouldn't want to learn anything from the experience. :roll:

Retards plotting gay ops on your forum only opens you up to legal liability. Defending that on free speech grounds? Good fucking luck. It's hard enough nowadays to shitpost anonymously at all. Start fucking with people in real life and shit pops off. There's a reason Nool hides in another country. But he has to realize there will someday be no place to hide. You have to do the bare minimum to protect yourself from legal liability (which means not allowing doxing). Maybe it's already too late for KF though. They probably have years of IRL fuckery that will catch up with them if they enter the legal jurisdiction of a current meme year country.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:26 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:34 am
There's no point in making fun of someone who isn't notable.
You're not notable and are worth making fun of.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:34 am
The internet is full of cringe fucks.
Like you.
rabidtictac wrote:
Uguuboi wrote:

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:51 am

I will drift on the downhill with an open cup full of semen, never spilling a drop.
When I reach my destination I will forcibly pour it down Clara Moroni's throat.
rabidtictac wrote:
Uguuboi wrote: