Shitposting

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitposting

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:33 am

This week I had a very vivid dream about the apocalypse - complete with a pale green sky full of meteors crashing down and stuff. It was damn weird.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:49 am

I had a dream a while ago where I was on vacation in Florida and I followed Kevin Hart who got into a motorcycle accident and died, which is weird because I don't hate Kevin Hart, I just don't find him very funny.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:54 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:33 am
This week I had a very vivid dream about the apocalypse - complete with a pale green sky full of meteors crashing down and stuff. It was damn weird.
Huh, had a similar one where aliens arrive in giant space ships and cause massive earth quakes that wreck everything.
Oddly, I was watching it from the balcony of my childhood home where I haven't lived for over 20 years. That was years ago.

Anyone else has that where they still live where they grew up in their dreams?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:02 am

I dream about my childhood home all of the time. Often in the dream, I'm my current age, but I still live there.

I grew up in a rough area and my mom's car was stolen once. Our house was broken into. That often factors into the dream. It's always this unsafe place.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:21 am

Same, current age but for some reason I live in my childhood apartment.
Once I had to go to work urgently and went from that place downstairs to the underground garage of my current apartment to drive my Mercedes-Benz G class (never owned one) and emerged in the street of my childhood and had to swerve to not hit Christmas trees people threw on the street from above (impossible, as there were no multi-story houses in that street).

Shit like that is why I don't believe in a deeper meaning of dreams. It was plain nonsense.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:41 am
I have never had a dream about any IN though. You'd think I would, given how active I am here, but I haven't.
I've had dreams about this place before. I've even posted about it. Gayest feeling ever. All the dreams I have where I'm sucking cocks aren't that gay.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:28 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:02 am
I dream about my child all of the time.
Sick.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:30 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:49 am
I had a dream a while ago where I was on vacation in Florida and I followed Kevin Hart who got into a motorcycle accident and died, which is weird because I don't hate Kevin Hart, I just don't find him very funny.
I've had drams where "famous" people I "like" treat me like trash (which I guess would happen IRL). I don't think things like like or dislike matter much to the unconscious mind theater mode.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:54 am
Anyone else has that where they still live where they grew up in their dreams?
>implying I ever moved out of there

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:26 am
I've had dreams about this place before. I've even posted about it. Gayest feeling ever. All the dreams I have where I'm sucking cocks aren't that gay.
Well hold on, did those cocks belong to transwomen? Because if they did, that's not gay at all. Because remember, if it's a feminine penis, sucking on it is not gay. It belongs to a woman.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.