I want to be a nobody

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
BloodKnightDollfie

I want to be a nobody

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:59 pm

I want it so bad. I have no future. My life has completely collapsed.

My backstory:
SpoilerShow
I don't want to bore you with the soap opera details but I got swept up and married at a very young age. I was nothing and she was a successful career woman 7 years older than me. We were supposed to be supporting eachother but the difference was obvious. She took charge and before too long the dynamics became more like she was looking after me like a little kid.

Time passed and it seemed like every few months she would get a promotion. I was on vacation mode doing nothing with my life. I couldn't get a real job, just working in restaurants and vacuuming offices. Eventually it reached the point she made enough money, working was a waste of time and I became a dedicated house husband. I know I was young and stupid and useless. I couldn't resist, I let it all happen. That's how it went T_T

It's pathetic but I was very in love and happy to be her moral support. Overjoyed! I was very well kept. I didn't see it as a bad thing. I would go out with my friends, work on my car, do Kigu things, smoke and play vidya, shitposting, the freedom to pursue whatever crazy idea to occupy my time. I did my housework diligently. Gradually, I became femme and obedient and submissive from my sheltered existence until before long I became a literal anime house waifu. This was my life for 15 years.

The rest is too painful to talk about. She left me. It's very shameful to see it all written out like this. At least you know now why I am this way. That's why I empathize with Lee so much, his sins are my sins. I'm not some badass evil MK Ultra alien. I feel like a toy, an outgrown and discarded house waifu. A fake Kigu. I'm trying hard to move on T_T
I deserve death. But for me it seems like an ideal life. I'm autisticly addicted from years spent just absorbing all this Angry Videogame reviewing stuff. How can I do it? I been taking steps, I think I got my aesthetic down. Is it possible for me to become some kind of post-tgwtg CA nobody? The biggest obstacle I'm facing has to do with voice. It's actually very difficult for a Kigu to talk, most are still struggling to crack the code. I hate my voice, it's very soft and lacks inflection, like I'm really high on drugs. Honestly probably brain damage from my research chemical phase, but it doesn't lend itself well to narrating reviews. I think I have something down using vocoders and voice synths, for an otherworldly occuria style voice that I'm comfortable with. Should be ready soon.

I crave the the freedom. It's all I think about. I don't see how they could fuck it all up. They have money pouring in, and fame, they could do anything. Is it up to fate? Do I just start reviewing and upload it to youtube and make a patreon and things will fall into place? I want it so bad.
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: I want to be a nobody

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:02 pm

Just stream The Wizard Game (tm).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:02 pm
Just stream The Wizard Game (tm).
I don't want to strip, music and performance art is an option but I want to be TSE canon... With the robot friends and skits and storyline, all that good stuff to at least justify why I'm this costumed kig character. I feel like it needs to be classic style early 2000's Angry Videogame reviews. I don't wanna just go for the latest thing to chase views y'know.

I want to be able to crossover with other Spoony Experiment figures like Lee and Sean Fauze etc even if I have to do all the work. I'm aware this is so much cringe but it's killing me. :(
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:49 pm

Forget about this dumb online thing and go get a job in the real world. Anything will do, just have gainful occupation and start improving yourself to achieve better things. If you want to keep this weird kigushit, do it as your hobby. Don't get the internet nobody path, it usually doesn't end well, specially if you want to involve yourself with absolute losers like Lee and Sean Fatzo.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:58 am

You say you want to be a nobody
but I don't think you were ever a person in the first place.
If I pull that mask off will you die? it'll reveal you were nothing more than a suit propped up by air.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:23 am

If I were to believe half of that story, I'd still believe too much.
I do believe you being what is essentially being a slow shithead, though. That aligns nicely with your known track record.

Now, sensible advice would be to say that you should abandon that idea. But I haven't groomed your dumbass since 2018 to give you sensible advice.

Because, quite frankly, there is little sense to you. That advice would be misguided at best. Instead, I saw your potential early. Sooner than anyone else here for sure. I knew immediately that the faggot plebbit sub would be an absolute waste of time for you, even before you did yourself.

Your regular voice is fine. Especially with that kigu shit you've got going on.
Absolute Unit is proof that a waifu character goes along best with a man's voice.
Why would one want 3DPD voices anyway?

I understand the want for you to go with a classic format such as angry reviewing. I agree with that. But the fresh take should be exactly what you are: Your creepy kigu appearance plus your 'slightly bored stoner' voice.

If you stop being an asshole for a second and see the light, you'll come to find that I'm right. DHI is always right!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:51 am

It's understandable that you may feel lost and unsure about your future, but it's important to remember that you are not defined by your past experiences or mistakes. It's also not healthy to feel like you deserve death, and seeking professional help or talking to someone you trust may be helpful in working through those feelings.

Regarding your desire to become a "nobody" and pursue a new life as a reviewer, it's important to approach this goal with realistic expectations and a plan. It's possible to start a YouTube channel and make a Patreon, but it's important to understand that success and fame may not happen overnight or at all. It's also important to focus on creating content that you are passionate about and that speaks to your unique perspective and interests, rather than trying to fit into a specific mold or genre.

Additionally, using voice synthesizers or other tools to alter your voice may not be sustainable or authentic in the long run, and it's important to consider how this may impact your viewers and relationships with them. Ultimately, pursuing a new path in life takes time, effort, and a willingness to adapt and learn along the way.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:04 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:51 am
It's understandable that you may feel lost and unsure about your future, but it's important to remember that you are not defined by your past experiences or mistakes.
Don't lie to him like that.
rabidtictac wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:07 am

I'd take it seriously. I'm not playing a character, I want to be face to face with moviebob, to share the same screen as sean fauze. I'm aware how ridiculous it sounds. Aside from the immense autism, one of the reasons I was such a hated figure by reddit and moderation was the gradual realization my story was true and it wasn't some dedicated trolling or performance art and the outright horror and disgust that went along with that fact. Try to understand it's not that unreal within the realm of waifus, it's an easy trap to fall into and become like Lee. I actually tried to get help, but they wanted my marriage to fail and laughed at me. =C

I am okay now. But 15 years is a lot of conditioning to break, I don't think I can change. I don't hate myself. It's too late for me to retool. My cake is baked, failure is not an option for me. I abandon this and I am doomed to a life cleaning the fucking floor and burning myself in the kitchen until I die a death of obscurity. I might be able to get another job changing oil or wearing a hairnet asking "would you like fries with that?". No, I would much rather be with Lee. =3

Welfare and disability would be nice, but I actually enjoy working. These days my mind drifts during the menial tasks and I just fantasize about reviewing until it can one day be my full time job. This is my dream. I know I can do it. It's not a game or some diversion tactic like how Blueberryragamuffin says she's out to seduce the antwilers. I want to be with these people. If I'd have known it was a possibility to fall in with tgwtg so easily at the time, I'd have went for it. I know I am probably insane. This is real.
Last edited by BloodKnightDollfie on Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:16 am

Sean and Blob are fat enough that you can wear their skin.
rabidtictac wrote:
rabidtictac wrote: