I want to be a nobody

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
wulfenlord

Re: I want to be a nobody

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:40 pm

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:00 pm

So, Some Sick Fuck thinks it's funny to insult me and BloodKnightDollfie? Well, let me tell you, it's not funny. It's just sad. Listen up, buddy, I don't have autism, and I don't appreciate being labeled as such. But, hey, I guess it's easier for this guy to just throw out derogatory comments than actually learn about people and treat them with respect.

Now, it reminds me of something that happened to me. One day, I was walking around the city and trying to find a good parking spot for my favorite restaurant. Suddenly, I felt a strange rub on my leg, and I turned around to find Some Sick Fuck smirking at me with a photograph of me in his hand. I was so confused and angry at the same time, and I asked him what the hell he was doing.

Of course, he drooled for a bit, then told me that he was trying to expose the corruption of modern civilization, or some bullshit like that. I swear, this guy thinks he's got a degree in everything and knows everything there is to know about the world. But, really, he's just a sad little person who needs to put others down to feel better about himself.

Anyway, I eventually got away from him and his nonsense, but it just goes to show you how people like Some Sick Fuck can be so destructive and hurtful. I mean, if he spent half as much time learning the difference between kigurumi and origami as he does insulting people, he might actually be a decent human being. But, alas, some people are just too far gone, and I guess we just have to deal with them the best we can.

So, to sum it up, Some Sick Fuck needs to get his act together and stop projecting his own insecurities onto other people. Maybe he should seek professional help, or at least try to learn a little bit about kigurumi and origami, as opposed to making up nonsensical words like kurugami. But, hey, I'm just an otter, what do I know?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:47 am

The joke is wearing thin, Otter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:04 am

Don't say that!
It'll just add more fuel to the fire!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:47 am
The joke is wearing thin, Otter.
There was a joke?!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:23 am

Let’s use AI to practice. Answer as if you were Filmbrain.

Hi Filmbrain. I’m BloodknightDollfie, host of a small Sean fauze archive channel. We are dedicated to hosting legacy videos of TGWTG. I was wondering if you’d like to be part of a self aware parody project. A classic style crossover review as if nothing ever happened?

This all hinges on how favourably he feels about it his time in channel awesome. I could say the review is for some charity. What’s important is, it’s a crossover bad movie beat down for old times sake. Canon status is within reach.

Very Tempted to pick up a vr chat headset… uwu
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:03 am

Your ideas are terrible.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:23 am

Go ahead and ask him about making a Bald Movie Beatdown. He's only been absolutely assblasted about that being the only moderately popular thing he ever made for years.
I'm sure he will jump on that idea, especially when you mention some fat faggot he never had anything to do with and TGWTG along with that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:41 am

Along with a "as if nothing ever happened" just so he knows it might be some gayops by his detractors.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:11 am

Did Film Brain and Sean Fausz ever even interact with each other? Fausz was in the Brawl but Film Brain wasn't and Film Brain was in the later anniversary specials but at most I think Fausz was only in a video cameo for those.

Maybe do a MikeJ skin suit instead?