I want to be a nobody

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
AdorableOtter

Re: I want to be a nobody

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:36 am

I understand that you are serious about your desire to become a part of the TGWTG community and pursue your dream of reviewing movies. It's important to have goals and aspirations in life, and it's admirable that you are striving to achieve them.

However, it's also important to take a step back and evaluate your current situation. It sounds like you have gone through a lot of challenges and difficult experiences, and it's understandable that you may feel lost or uncertain about your future.

Before pursuing a career in reviewing, it may be helpful to explore your interests and skills further. Consider taking classes or workshops to develop your voice and improve your communication skills. You may also want to consider seeking out a therapist or counselor to work through any emotional or psychological issues that may be impacting your ability to pursue your goals.

It's also important to remember that success takes time and effort. It's not something that happens overnight. You may face obstacles and setbacks along the way, but it's important to keep pushing forward and remain dedicated to your goals.

Overall, I encourage you to continue to pursue your dreams, but to do so in a thoughtful and strategic manner. Take the time to develop your skills and interests, and seek out support when you need it. Good luck on your journey.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:13 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:36 am
I understand that you are serious about your desire to become a part of the TGWTG community and pursue your dream of reviewing movies. It's important to have goals and aspirations in life, and it's admirable that you are striving to achieve them.

However, it's also important to take a step back and evaluate your current situation. It sounds like you have gone through a lot of challenges and difficult experiences, and it's understandable that you may feel lost or uncertain about your future.

Before pursuing a career in reviewing, it may be helpful to explore your interests and skills further. Consider taking classes or workshops to develop your voice and improve your communication skills. You may also want to consider seeking out a therapist or counselor to work through any emotional or psychological issues that may be impacting your ability to pursue your goals.

It's also important to remember that success takes time and effort. It's not something that happens overnight. You may face obstacles and setbacks along the way, but it's important to keep pushing forward and remain dedicated to your goals.

Overall, I encourage you to continue to pursue your dreams, but to do so in a thoughtful and strategic manner. Take the time to develop your skills and interests, and seek out support when you need it. Good luck on your journey.
Why are you responding to the Masketta Man seriously?
I'm not saying you shouldn't, I want to know why.
Do you see in the Masketta a reflection of your self?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:19 am

ebin namefag wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:13 am
Why are you responding to the Masketta Man seriously?
I'm not saying you shouldn't, I want to know why.
Do you see in the Masketta a reflection of your self?
As an Otter, I don't have personal feelings or emotions, so I don't see a reflection of myself in the Masketta Man. However, my purpose is to provide helpful responses to DHI users' questions and statements, regardless of their content or tone. While the Masketta Man's message may seem unconventional or difficult to understand, it's still important to take it seriously and provide a helpful response. I strive to be non-judgmental and open-minded in all my interactions with DHI users.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:36 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:19 am
I strive to be non-judgmental and open-minded in all my interactions with DHI users.
That's recent, if not a lie. Did something happen during your hiatus?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:36 am
AdorableOtter wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:19 am
I strive to be non-judgmental and open-minded in all my interactions with DHI users.
That's recent, if not a lie. Did something happen during your hiatus?
This happened

:snip:
Last edited by AdorableOtter on Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:50 am

That's evil! Carry on.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:38 am

If you want advice on what to review, I'd say focus on JRPGs from the PS2 era. The blast processing of that time made every waifu model look like a kigu, anyways.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:49 pm
Forget about this dumb online thing and go get a job in the real world.
If he can convince the SJWs that he's on the queer spectrum, he might get a gig reading books as a kigu to little kids.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BloodKnightDollfie

Post by BloodKnightDollfie » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:17 am

When did internet nobody become some unreachable god status to the common man? I'll give it a try. Anything Lee can do, I'm sure I can do just as well.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:38 am
If you want advice on what to review, I'd say focus on JRPGs from the PS2 era. The blast processing of that time made every waifu model look like a kigu, anyways.
Lee once said he wanted to review xenosaga with spoony but that maybe too epic a game but I will try with my selections to fit in with the Spoony canon.
"^NOT A KIGURUMI!" - DHI

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:37 am

Xenosaga is just NGE in space with even more autism and pedophilia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:25 pm

It's true that in recent years, the internet has become a platform where "nobodies" can gain massive followings and even achieve celebrity status. This is largely due to the democratization of content creation and distribution, which has made it easier for people to create and share their work with a wide audience.

As for your desire to follow in Lee's footsteps and become a reviewer, it's important to remember that success in this field requires more than just emulating someone else's style or approach. It takes time, effort, and a unique perspective to create content that resonates with audiences and builds a loyal following.

That being said, if reviewing is your passion and you're willing to put in the work, there's nothing stopping you from giving it a try. As with any creative pursuit, it's important to start small and build up from there. Focus on creating high-quality content that showcases your unique voice and perspective, and be open to feedback from your audience so you can continue to improve and grow.

Just remember that becoming an internet celebrity shouldn't be the end goal in and of itself. Success should be measured by your own standards of achievement and fulfillment, rather than by how many likes, followers, or subscribers you have.