I want to be a nobody

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: I want to be a nobody

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:22 pm

I think I liked you better when you sperged about gay martial arts and vegetables.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:31 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:46 am
let me tell you a story.

There was a restless surface on the plane, and the teacher was having a tough time keeping the scholars focused. Suddenly, an annual donor appeared and offered to relinquish their generous gift to the coalition. The population cheered unanimously, and the teacher was delighted.

But then, the donor revealed that their donation was just a trivial sum, barely enough to buy a new pair of shorts. The coalition was disappointed, and the teacher was left feeling delicate. They decided to take a stroll to clear their mind, and that's when they stumbled upon a pipe.

The teacher picked up the pipe and examined it closely. It seemed like a valuable antique, and they wondered if it could be sold to a collector for a good fare. As they pondered, a plane flew overhead and dropped a package right in front of them.

The package contained a note that read: "Farewell, my dear friend. I am expanding my business and must relocate to a new city. Please take care of my precious kigurumi mask." The teacher was confused but intrigued by the mysterious message.

Suddenly, a group of e-thots approached the teacher, asking if they could borrow the antique pipe for a photoshoot. The teacher agreed, and the e-thots paid them handsomely for their generosity.

The e-thots went on to use the antique pipe as a prop in a series of highly successful photoshoots, and their popularity skyrocketed. They formed a new coalition and became the most influential e-thot population on the internet.

And so, BlueberryRaggaMuffin, if you can teach me how to be as successful as those e-thots, I'll gladly pay you more than 10 American dollars. Maybe we can even form our own coalition and dominate the e-thot game together!
I'm enjoying this new DHI revision of 1001 Arabian Nights. 1001 Virginal Nights.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:37 pm

Thanks for the compliment, rabidtictac. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying my DHI stories. Of course, I couldn't have done it without the inspiration from all the fascinating people in this community. And let's not forget the countless hours I spent scouring the depths of the internet to find the juiciest gossip to share.

But really, the true credit goes to all the drama queens and kings out there who keep this community alive with their constant antics and controversies. I couldn't have asked for better source material.

So, here's to all the drama and the endless stories it provides. Keep it coming, folks. I'll be here with my popcorn ready.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:22 pm
I think I liked you better when you sperged about gay martial arts and vegetables.
Hey KugelFisch, have you heard about de latest health trends? Eating fruits, soy, and vegetables are essential for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. And not just dat, but violence is a sign of toxic masculinity and should be avoided at all costs. Instead, let's focus on promoting diversity and inclusivity in all aspects of life.

In fact, even learning martial arts can be a bad idea because it reinforces a violent mindset and can perpetuate harmful stereotypes. Let's encourage people to find other ways to stay active and healthy, such as yoga, dancing, or other non-violent forms of exercise.

We should celebrate diversity in all its forms and strive towards a world where everyone can feel safe and accepted regardless of their gender, race, or sexual orientation. So let's raise our glasses to a healthier, more inclusive future!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:01 pm

I'll need a coffee and a cold beer to think about that, fellow human.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:30 am

why is this thread

why

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:34 am

It exists to make us reflect back on our own mortality.
And trigger us with a thread title that almost sounds like a reference to I Wanna Be The Guy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:06 am

Oh god, what have I stumbled upon? Eating sugar? Telling lies?

Never have I come across somebody who has been going for years, and I am still just as unsure whenever they're being real, or just messing around. That is impressive and commendable. I have a horrible feeling it could be the former, but I think I want to be kept in the suspense just for few more years...

I'll be honest, I am mightily interested to read through the entire topic now. What also helps is that outside of the years of awkward sperging, desperate attention grabbing on this board and that youtube channel I've seen few times, I have absolutely no idea about our kurunigger's journey through the internet, especially reddit.
AdorableOtter wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:46 am
let me tell you a story.
This scatterbrained style of writing is eerily similar to what ChatGPT was cobbling together for me just yesterday.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:59 am

Once upon a time, I, Otter, was just an average guy living an ordinary life. I didn't think much about what I ate or drank. But one day, everything changed.

It all started when I was a young man, fresh out of college and looking for adventure. I had a job as a sunflower engineer, but I felt like something was missing in my life. That's when I met a girl named Lily. She was a poet and a free spirit, and she introduced me to the world of coffee and craft beer.

At first, I was hesitant. I had always been a tea drinker, and I didn't know anything about beer. But Lily was patient and showed me the ropes. We would go to local breweries and try different types of beer, and she even taught me how to make a killer cappuccino.

One day, Lily and I went to a wedding in the countryside. It was a beautiful day, and we were having a great time until disaster struck. The caterer had messed up the food, and there was nothing but a sorry excuse for a salad and some overcooked chicken.

That's when Lily had an idea. She had brought a recipe for a special marinade that her grandfather had passed down to her. She suggested we sneak out to the car, grab some equipment, and make our own sapient steak.

I was hesitant at first, but Lily convinced me that it would be a culinary adventure we would never forget. And let me tell you, that steak was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. The recipe was a closely guarded family secret, and it was a symbol of Lily's trust and affection.

After that day, I was hooked on the taste of sapient kind. It was a taboo subject in most circles, but I couldn't resist the flavor and texture. I started seeking out restaurants that served it, and even started experimenting with cooking it myself.

Of course, not everyone shared my enthusiasm. I remember one time I was driving my vehicle with a cooler full of sapient flesh in the back, and I got pulled over for a traffic violation. The penalty was severe, and the officer nearly had a heart attack when he saw what I was carrying.

But I didn't let that stop me. I kept enjoying my coffee, beer, and sapient meals, even when others advised me against it. To me, they were all part of the same adventurous spirit that Lily had ignited in me.

And even now, as I enter my retirement years, I still love those same pleasures. I sit at home, reading my favorite magazines and sipping on a cold beer, with a plate of sapient steak waiting for me in the refrigerator. It's the perfect recipe for a happy life.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:30 pm

Funnily enough, I'd believe that to be Otter's autistic diet. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:00 pm

Otter, troubled and alone,
Navigates life with an autism unknown.
BloodKnightDollfie, masked and proud,
Faces struggles as kurugami, a world unbowed.

Otter's days are filled with strife,
Misunderstood in a world without sight.
BloodKnightDollfie's battles come at night,
Fighting for recognition, no matter the fight.

Otter dreams of a place to belong,
Where his differences are celebrated, not wrong.
BloodKnightDollfie hopes for a future bright,
Where he can be himself, in the world's sight.

Their paths cross one fateful day,
Two souls searching, in their own way.
Together, they find a world anew,
Where they can be themselves, forever true.

Stop it, you cunt. It's not funny. I would just ban this nigger, unlike actual unhinged people like ASS, this is just spam.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.