Obligatory Christmas Wishfest

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Obligatory Christmas Wishfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:38 pm

It is the Trump supporter of firearms.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:38 pm
It is the Trump supporter of firearms.
His official firearm would be a Tavor.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:03 pm
His official firearm would be a Tavor.
He carries a USP

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:10 pm
But Is the AR-15 a Good Rife? The news media is always fear mongering about it but is a solid & reliable weapon?
Yes, but it's more of a platform than an individual firearm like a Beretta 92FS or Sig P226. Lots of different companies manufacture parts for AR-15s and it's more than possible to wind up with different parts from different manufacturers on the same gun. The build quality is generally solid, although you do get what you pay for. I think you can even 3d print parts for certain sections of the gun, although the receiver is considered the main "firearm" and that's the part they regulate IIRC.

As to the firearm design itself, it's a semi-automatic rifle, fairly light weight, decently accurate, holds 30 rounds and fires a small bullet that travels very quickly (thus outperforming expectations one might have of its small size.) Because the round is small, it doesn't kick much at all, contributing to its accuracy and ease of use.

An AR-15, even one of fairly middling build quality, is a superior self-defense weapon to the majority of other rifles and shotguns available on the market. Pump-actions suffer from needing to chamber rounds manually, and pistols lack the range, accuracy or penetration (though the first two points don't matter for self defense). As a fairly small rifle, the AR is quite easy to maneuver in close quarters.

ARs are exceptionally useful, in that they are good at everything but not the best at any one thing. All designs are ultimately compromises and the AR gains the most while sacrificing little. The military is still essentially using the full-auto version of an AR design.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:50 am

And they use the same cartridge. Capacity instead of raw firepower is the better option, even if you'd ordinarily love to pelt a fucker with something larger, 30+1 is the way to go.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:29 am

Thank you for the feedback! Helps me and my family a lot! :D

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:53 pm

Merry GRIDmas.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:13 pm

Happy late Christmas, thankfully my family isn't retarded about Covid despite record high cases in NSW. It's not that all of them are based on it (though my parents are) , some chose to get vaxed and have gone along with some of this crap but they aren't retarded enough to disown family over it. Meds have better family structures, I have heard of white people going retarded over this shit including my aunty's friend who wouldn't have unvaccinated people over for Chrtistmas. That includes her father in law. And then there is this:

CNN is a hell of a drug.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:13 pm

Things were uneventful for me, thank goodness. It actually snowed on Christmas, which is somewhat rare around here.
お前はもう死んでいる。

junkey mones

Post by junkey mones » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:43 pm

My christman was literally just spending a hot steamy night with jane goodall and not sitting deflated in a trashcan somewhere.