Obligatory Christmas Wishfest

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Obligatory Christmas Wishfest

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:17 pm

I had a good Christmas. Turkey, games, drink. I'm glad to have a few friends with no family to spend the day with.

Merry Christmas.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:59 pm

I found out my dad's never seen On Her Majesty's Secret Service, so that ended up being the Christmas movie. I personally rather enjoyed the fact that corona gave us an excuse not to visit distant family members. I appreciate them, but I'd rather visit them on my own accord instead of an obligatory holiday.

Also reread the best of the Ebenezer Spoon tweets about Christmas. Merry Christmas!
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:38 am

>visiting with family (because fuck stay at home fags)

>see my Aunt again

>wonder if she remembered the amazing lulz last time (when I dropped a ProJared video and she called him a gay Christmas elf)

>soon after saying hello, she asks:
"Is that parrot-nose from last year still making videos?"

I love the holidays.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:51 am

Fucking based aunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 pm

My family all pussed out and were too terrified of the wuflu to get together. I told them this was the last chance because 2021 is going to be locked behind more paywalls than Belle Dephine's "vagina" but no go. The NPC is all too real.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:17 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:59 pm
I found out my dad's never seen On Her Majesty's Secret Service, so that ended up being the Christmas movie.
I watched A Miracle of 34th Street for the first time. Shame I didn't watch it with my mother at the time she was still alive as it was her Christmas favorite.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:33 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:17 pm
Rushy wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:59 pm
I found out my dad's never seen On Her Majesty's Secret Service, so that ended up being the Christmas movie.
I watched A Miracle of 34th Street for the first time. Shame I didn't watch it with my mother at the time she was still alive as it was her Christmas favorite.
Damn, that’s sad, I’m glad you got a chance to watch it. I’m a sucker for classic Christmas movies, unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to watch many this year. Modern Christmas films just don’t resonate with me, I went to visit some friends and they were watching something called Love the Coopers and it felt like one notch above those dime a dozen Hallmark movies. Got any classics you fancy?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:27 am

The only good Christmas movie is Tokyo Godfathers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:39 pm

For once, a good taste.
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:38 pm
My family all pussed out and were too terrified of the wuflu to get together.
Sadly, it happens for some of the simplier people. In my country, most of the people walk outside in masks/respirators, even if it's not mandatory and most of the time completely useless - there is an iconic photo of a fisherman sitting alone in his boat on a river, in a mask.

It's fine to be cautions, but most of the people don't even think about it, they blindly accept orders without any thought - and to couter their idiocy on the streets, when they actually have to wear the masks inside, a lot of them have their fucking nose poking out - hence popularizing the term "nosey" this year.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:36 pm

(Extended) Family is finally having another Christmas gathering after two years hiatus.
Not sure if I'm going or not. I never enjoyed these things very much before. Now it's like, do I really want to risk catching something, COVID or something else? I'm still getting over a nasty bronchitis/sinus infection thing from last month.
お前はもう死んでいる。