Your Racist Thought of the Day

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Your Racist Thought of the Day

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:55 pm

I mean, what if you have nosebleeds? It's blood coming out of an orifice, right?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:06 pm

The nose is an organ, not an orifice. Or is it? 🤔

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:06 pm
The nose is an organ, not an orifice. Or is it? 🤔
Your nostrils are orifices, yes

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:27 pm
what makes a woman a woman?
What's a woman? sorry that reference was brought up in another thread

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue May 31, 2022 7:25 pm

So there's a new Star Wars show. And one of the characters is a smug black bitch. Just no. I'm not watching this. I'm so tired of this Bestest Evah Proud Black Kween™ character. We've all seen it a million times now, whether her name is Michael Burnham or Batwoman.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 31, 2022 7:36 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 7:25 pm
So there's a new Star Wars show. And one of the characters is a smug black bitch. Just no. I'm not watching this. I'm so tired of this Bestest Evah Proud Black Kween™ character. We've all seen it a million times now, whether her name is Michael Burnham or Batwoman.
There. Reduced to what's a reasonable reaction to anything Star Wars.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue May 31, 2022 9:26 pm

I have to ask, why are people sucked into oversaturation. I'm not a Star Wars fan nor a capeshit fan, but if I were, I would be tired of seeing the shit constantly like I am now. I've heard the argument that they're just testing the waters for different audiences they want to pander appeal to and that they want to see some representation on screen.

Do you really want some recycled/half assed attempt at diversity from Big Corp? I don't care if there is some black guy in it, it's not like it's going to make me watch the movie because it's something that's supposed to relate to me.

For an example, I know that SLJ was in The Phantom Menace, but it doesn't make me want to watch it. But if it's good shit like Pulp Fiction or Django Unchained, then yeah, I would totally watch it..
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 31, 2022 10:01 pm

It's not really about watching this stuff (as seen by Batwoman's "amazing" ratings). It's about tweeting proudly about how you support [product] because it is +10% more diverse than [previous product].

The whole concept of "[sexuality] [gender] [minority] need to be represented" is either a cheap trick to convince people that your stupid tokenism is a good idea, or the train of thought of narcissistic fucks only interested in putting their self-insert / ideal waifu on screen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue May 31, 2022 10:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 10:01 pm
or the train of thought of narcissistic fucks only interested in putting their self-insert / ideal waifu on screen.
It's this one. Just look at Lisa Simpson for a prime example

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 31, 2022 11:42 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:26 pm
For an example, I know that SLJ was in The Phantom Menace, but it doesn't make me want to watch it. But if it's good shit like Pulp Fiction or Django Unchained, then yeah, I would totally watch it..
The thing is, actors are not hired to play the role of a character in a story anymore, they're tools to achieve a certain percentage of representation. They'll rather have a black actor playing a role he sucks at in Film A, instead of perhaps making a compelling story with a character he can play the role in Film B.